2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Shop the 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
4.0

Excellent car, needs a better Cruise Control

The car is great, MPG is above Manufacturer average. The only complaint I have is the cruise control, it is not smooth and does not respond as a new car should. My 2015 was flawless and expected that the 2017 would be as good.

Definitely I great car for family and gas

The gas mileage is awesome after a 4 hour trip over the weekend. I just filled the car back up and still had over 100 miles left. The car is quiet and comfortable.

4.3

Nice car

Car has great comfort and good mileage. The spacing is good. It has great space to put your baggage.

Love, Love, Love it!

Hyundai is the most reliable car I have ever owned. Love the style, performance and comfort of this great car. Only wish I could afford the newest model Sonata or Hybrid every five years! That would be heaven.

A bigger hybrid that drives like a car

The Sonata Hybrid is a smooth comfortable car capable of cruising at 90 mph and getting 27mpg while doing it!

4.1

Suprising vaule

Exceeding our expections. Great milage on our recent 2,600 mile roadtrip with suprising room for a 6'2" adult and my 5'10" wife.

Amazing Hybrid Vehicle

The Hyundai Sonata Hybrid is the most amazing hybrid vehicle on the road. We looked at all of the hybrids on the market since my commute is 80 miles round trip every day on highway driving. After looking at horsepower, design, interior room, quality and price, we quickly narrowed it down to the Sonata or the Ioniq hybrid. We found more room in the Sonata, though the Ioniq was a great vehicle as well, though it had less room and lower horsepower, but did offer better mileage. The ride of the Sonata Hybrid is amazing, the interior is so roomy and comfortable, the dash is super high-tech and offers every option. This is not our first Hyundai, and the quality and design of the Hyundai really captures the market and meets all of our needs, especially comfort and mileage. I'm getting 45 MPG on the highway, and more than that on in-town driving. What a vehicle! Totally amazing! The warranty is better than anything on the market, and the final decision maker was the fact that the Hyundai Sonata Hybrid battery (very expensive to replace) is guaranteed for as long as you own the car, over and above the best warranty on the market.

Nice car for the money

I just purchased this car and took it on a 3000 mile road trip, the car was prefect, great millage even at 80 mph, which is in Utah, Montana, Idaho, it holds its speed well in the mountains and great for down hill because of the charging, I like how it is very quite and shuts off when stopped, and a smooth ride, brakes good had a few close calls.... all in all I'm happy.

Thrilled, so far

I drove a Prius for most of the last thirteen years, but I didn't like the interior styling of the 2017 models. However, I didn't want to take a big step back in gas mileage in my new car. Fortunately, I found -- and fell in love with -- the 2017 Hyundai Sonata Limited Hybrid. It's been getting 43-45 MPG (since purchasing in March), which is only a slight drop from the 45-50 MPG I'd experienced over the years with my Prius. This car has far more features than my Prius had -- including heated and cooled seats -- and the price was unbelievable! So far, so good... no regrets

My new Sonata hybrid Limited with Ultimate pkg

I really love this car! It's smarter than me. So many safety features. We were driving on the interstate and ran up on dead stopped traffic. My car got on the brakes before I could lift my foot. Saved our lives.