2011 Hyundai Tucson consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Tucson Hyundai
Explore the 2011 Tucson Hyundai
Shop the 2011 Tucson Hyundai

2011 tuson ltd

so far reliable ,once a year oil changes is incredbile32 mpg hwy.is good the only thing i dont like is the small gas tank

3.7

Hyundai tuscon 2011

This overall is a great car I have owned my 2011 hyundai tuscon for about 3 months now and I could not be any happier. I want to be the first to tell you that you get a great SUV for the Price, I have the limited with just about every feature you can think of and it is GREAT. I would reccomend this SUV to anybody and everybody, it is fun to drive and sporty also. Me and my family go on alot of trips and this may not look like it can do alot of off road but trust me it gets you to your destination, now im not saying its a 4x4 and to go running thew the mud.. but it will get you off road and you can have fun doing it. I also have to say the inside is so clean and smooth lined, i have nothing really bad to say about this Suv, the ride is like a high end car for half the price, looks are the same way you wont be dissapointed in this SUv. AAA+++

Hyundai is the most reliable car I've ever owned.

the multiple features and creature comfort make the Hyundai a pleasure and fun to drive. I love the style of the car. Most of all, I appreciate the great fuel efficiency.

fantastic

I have had the suv for a year know.It has exceded my exspectations. I get27 to 28 in town and 30 to 32 on hwy. evan with a trailer. I get 28 to 29on hwy. in town no change 4x8 500#. I like every thing about it .My wife has an equnox.like mine better.Only probblem I have had was not spinning the tires when I first got it.Perfect for me lots of room. End last winter got me through all the whit stuff with no probblem. only front weel drive. don't need all weel.

Pleasantly surprised

I am a die-hard convertible fan but when I moved from the UK to Pittsburgh in the winter, I knew I had to have an AWD to brave the snow covered roads. I loved the look of the Tucson and was attracted by the extensive warranty and recommendations of friends who owned Hyundais. I do try to think of the environment and so was pleased that the MPG was good for an SUV. I have just loved driving it and love all the toys that it comes with. I bought the Limited AWD with the panoramic sunroof to compensate for no convertible, and the built in navigation has been a lifesaver for me being in a new city. The leather seats are very very comfortable and there is so much room, despite it being a relatively small SUV. Just love it.

3.9

Dodgy car

I have owned this car for more than an year. Faced a few problems soon enough. 1. The canopy of the boot rolled off completely on pulling. Had to get it stuck again. 2. The AC went of abruptly 3-4 times and came back again on its own. Doesn't inspire much confidence in the car when one is living in the middle-east. 3. The car wouldn't start one day. Called for AAA who found out a loose battery connection. 4. The milage is abyssmal giving 7 km/L in the city in the 2.4 L engine. Moeover it needs top up after driving about 375 km only. 5. The front column including the side view mirror is a huge obstacle. Cannot view the kurb properly. 6. The car is noisy. 7. The steering is dodgy and does not inspire confidence. 8. There is minor ratlle orignating some where from the rear that refuses to go. Bought the car because of its styling both exterior and interior that are superb. The acceleration is also very good.

4.1

Good Value, Disappointing Gas Mileage

I bought the 2011 Limited in September 2010 and have been driving it for 11 months. Best value for the money for a compact SUV. I purchased for regular 400 mile trips throughout Florida. The vehicle is comfortable and allows for good visibility on the freeway. I like the bluetooth, but it must be a cheaper version since it picks up a lot of road noise in conversations. My only other disappointment is the gas mileage that's advertised to be 31 mpg on the highway is really about 24 mpg. I think highway speeds of 78 mph push the small 4 cylinder engine to the limit. Overall though, I've been pleased with the Tucson Limited, but next time I'll probably go for a 6 cylinder engine.

4.0

Price Right

I have owned this vehicle for 2 months and it seems good. the bumper guard broke off within a month of ownership, not covered by the warranty. I have to replaced it at $300 cost.

lOVE IT

GREAT CAR FOR THE MONEY. GREAT FUEL ECONOMY AVG 34 MILES TO THE GALLON. WE JUST LOVE THE ROOM AND THE CARGO SPACE ISNT AS BAD AS THE REVIEWS CLAIM I FIND IT PLENTY ROOMY!

4.3

Good vehicle

I love my new Tucson. This vehicle is a far cry from Hyundai's origins. I have the AWD version and it is a real trooper. 3 weeks after my purchase we had 15" of snow and the AWD trucked right through it. The engine is perky, but I wish they would offer a turbo version or a small V6. I am getting about 22-23 mpg in town and around 28 mpg on the highway. The comfort of the seats for me is great and all of the controls are nicely in reach. One complaint and it's my only complaint. Road noise. One thing that could use some improvement. All in all this is a great vehicle. Sporty feel with a compact SUV look. Love it!