2018 Hyundai Tucson consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Tucson Hyundai
Explore the 2018 Hyundai Tucson
Shop the 2018 Hyundai Tucson

I Loved my First SUV😊❤

The Tuscan was a Great Car for me and my Family. We took Family Trips in it and got a lot of Compliments on it!!!

4.0

On the fence

At first test driving the Hyandai Tucson noir was very impressed with the comfort and drive. I have owned this vehicle for almost 2 years and noticed some glitches with the electronics (ex. heated seats turn on sometimes when I start it), delayed Excelleration sucks, some days very clunky not smooth driving. I don’t like the maps, makes choices to zoom in when I prefer to see the whole route.

2.6

Consider spending more on another brand.

This vehicle is ok. We had the Honda CR-V for work before getting these. Yes, there are lots of bells and whistles and the touch screen is a nice feature. However, this vehicle doesn’t have the cargo space or power of its competitors. Acceleration feels slow when getting in and out of traffic. Forget about taller adults riding in the backseat. At 138K miles the motor blew and had to be replaced.

3.9

Most loaded car I owned

Very good design and comfortable car! Love the panoramic roof and the soft leather seats!! A little to technical for me but a cute over all car

4.3

Review

This car met my needs, I am very pleased with my first car purchase. I will definitely purchase more cars in near future and refer to others.

3.2

Boring, gutless

We test drove the Tucson, ok but typical Hyundai ho humm. Then the salesman asked if we had tried the Ford Escape, which he said was his favorite small SUV they sell. I was hesitant at first but Wow, the Escape was incredible, doesn’t look great on the outside but we were blown away by driving it. We are going to but a new escape now.

Great SUV

Lots of leg room Love the panoramic roof Handles fantasticly Great gas mileage I will love AWD feature with the NY snow Very stylish yet sleek look

Great choice

This car has met all my needs. It is comfortable for long drives and I feel very safe driving it. I love that it has a rear view camera, apple car play, and heated seats. It was truly a great purchase

Love this car

This is the best car I have owned and the safest I have felt in a long time. I love the idea that my husband dosent have to work on my car anymore. The features were more than I really needed but after a car accident 2 years ago I found the back-up camera a blessing and the heated power seat a must have. I bought pre-owned certified to eliminate my anxiety of buying a used car. I feel that my large purchase is backed by a great warranty. I did my homework for 2 years after driving a rental after a car accident. Driving the rental gave me a week of getting to see what the Tuscon was all about. They are not all rainbows and glitter though. I hate the cheap cloth on the seats, a drop of water leaves a mark. On the other hand I have had a stain yet, they clean easily with a can of upholstery cleaning foam. The cheap plastic molding on the car isnt very appealing, but it dose keep the rock chipping down in areas. I would definitely recommend this car to families with a budget and safety in mind.

Tucson

Plenty of room for groceries, seating, like the backup camera, like the stereo system, love the color and the interior. The car drives very smooth winter driving is excellent