2018 Hyundai Tucson consumer reviews

$22,550–$23,950 MSRP range
side view of 2018 Tucson Hyundai
Explore the 2018 Hyundai Tucson
Shop the 2018 Hyundai Tucson

I have never owned a SUV but loving my new SUV wou

When I first purchased my vehicle I did not think it was the one for me but as time grew the SUV grew on me to love it

The most important part is that my wife loves it.

This is our 3rd Hyundai. We never had problems with them. The warranty for Hyundai is one of the best offered. You can’t go wrong!

Love this car!!

I love everything about this car from its color, to its design, it’s performance, the interior dashboard with everything at your fingertips to use everything you need to use while driving in comfort with heated seats fir winter, and plenty of legroom and trunk space.

My First SUV

Mileage isn't that great and the sound system could be better, but loving everything else! Great vehicle for someone looking to buy their first SUV.

4.0

Great automobile but one small problem

When driving for a short period of time i hear a cracking sound from the rear side not allthe time but occassionally also takes a very long time to heat up in the cold mornings

Amazing SUV

So far I really like this vehicle. It's my first SUV and it's going to take a while to familiarize myself with all the features. Mine has the turbocharged engine, and I'm getting great gas mileage from a very peppy engine.

4.4

Easy to drive and super mileage

A perfect small car for Island use. Very easy to drive and park. It has many electronic features - an excellent backup camera. Gets 28 mpg in town.

2.1

the suspension sucks

power is not good should have used the 2.4 engine and not the 1.6 turbo, the rear suspension you must be kidding it sucks, no power to the back seats rely , how about putting the transmission lever on the column or dash

Very nice compact SUV

This car was a really great choice for our new family. It handlea very well in poor weather and has lots of nice features you dont find in lower cost vehicles. Only downside is how small the drivers seat area is.

2.0

Terrible Car

Too many electrical issues and I don't feel comfortable in the vehicle anymore. The vehicle looks good inside and out but in my opinion it isn't a very good buy. I will never buy another Hyundai.