2019 Hyundai Tucson consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Tucson Hyundai
Explore the 2019 Hyundai Tucson
Shop the 2019 Hyundai Tucson

Love this vehicle

Easy to maneuver and get around. very good on gas. A lot of space inside without feeling like your driving a huge vehicle. Great safety features.

Very safe!

My fiancé, 7yr old son, and I were T-Boned by a large Dodge Ram, in our 2019 Hyundai Tuscon; this vehicle saved our lives. Thank you!

Amazing warranty

So far so good love it. This is my second Hyundai. Excited to see if this one holds up to the amazing outcome of the other Hyundai I have.

2.9

Rattle would not go away

The car had a noise which I would call a rattle or some parts shifting when i drove over small bumps at low speed. I tried for a year to find the cause, but neither the dealer nor private shop could find the cause. I finally, traded it.

Stylish and Sporty

This vehicle had ever thing I wanted. Comfortable, plenty of leg room, easy to learn features. Great gas mileage and plenty of power. And an awesome warranty.

GREAT CAR FOR THE MONEY!

This sleek and roomy car has a lot of great features. I just wish they had more darker interior options readily available. Most cars we test drove, had light interior.

My favorite exterior design of any car

This is my favorite car of all the ones I've owned. The exterior and interior are the best looking and I have seen. I just wished that I could get better gas mileage but with an average of 25mpg is ok for me.

Beautiful vehicle!

Fun to drive! Quiet and smooth - features are awesome! My oldest daughter gets car sick easily. She feels great in this vehicle. I’m excited!

First SUV and it’s AWESOME!!!

I went from driving a Sonata which I absolutely loved!! But I wanted a SUV. Test drive the Tucson Sport and fell in love with the handling. Comfort for long term driving is amazing. Love Hyundai!!!

Second Tucson I’ve bought.

Purchased first Tucson in 2007. Sold it to my grandson and leased the 2019. Love the newer features but wish the sunroof was still available.