2014 Jeep Cherokee consumer reviews

Explore the 2014 Jeep Cherokee
Shop the 2014 Jeep Cherokee
3.9

Solid, just not extrodinary

I have owned my Jeep Cherokee since June 2014, the first year the model came out. I have had only 2 issues since them. The first was an oxygen sensor, about 1000 miles in, and it was covered by warranty. The second issue was the alignment was off when I received it and didn't know until the treadwear was very uneven, again this was covered by warranty and they fixed the alignment, but not the tires. I have had no issues since then and have moved around the country with it and use it as a daily driver to work. Overall, I like my Jeep. It handles like a car (its on a Dodge Dart frame) and has never let me down. The only downsides I have are: -The gas mileage advertised is not accurate. I expected much better gas mileage. -The engine is undersized, I have to push it hard to get up to speed on the interstate. -Sometimes the Bluetooth and phone connectivity has a mind of its own and does its own thing. Other then those things, I love my Jeep. It hasn't let me down, but I take very good care of it and only use synthetic oil and filter and constantly keep up on the maintenance as recommended.

I love the Jeep Trailhawk

I loved my Trailhawk so far... Everything great, most of all I love the panoramic sunroof. It drives really smooth even though it has 100,000 miles on it.

4.3

Needed something newer

This car had everything I was looking for but fog lights. But the lights are bright so it is all good. Rides great and comfortable

Lake Ready

I needed something for the lake and my boat now I'm ready!!! Thanks to Rodney and Bryan!!!! I love all the options of my Jeep especially the 4*4

Great little car for the price point

I bought this vehicle for my teenage daughter and did a solo road trip to bring it from VA back to CO. It was a great handling vehicle on the interstate and very comfortable. Fuel efficiency was great as well. I normally drive a 2019 YukonXL Denali but I was not disappointed by my 1600 mile ride

3.0

Least Reliable Car Ever

This is my first experience with Jeep and I wish I had never purchased it. I am certain that the dealer knew this vehicle would be a source constant headache when they sold it to me because three weeks into the ownership, transmission went out. This was a brand new vehicle. The rest is history. The transmission has been repaired on at least two other occasions. Recall after recall have also made this vehicle the worst I have ever owned. This vehicle has been in the shop no fewer than 15 times since I purchased it. I place the blame entirely on the sales manager and the sales department at Chapman Dodge because at the time of purchase, I told them I was looking for a reliable vehicle as I am the sole driver at home and dole breadwinner responsible for taking family members to doctors, pharmacy, Etc., Etc. All my words entered one ear and exited through the same ear without passing through their heads. I must however, give credit to the service department at Chapman and their service advisors, without whom Chapman would probably have gone bankrupt. They treat each customer as if he/she is their only customer.

RELIABLE

WELL EQUIPPED,DEPENDABLE,BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK.WHEN WE BOUGHT THIS VEHICLE .THE EXPERIENCE WAS SMOOTH AND EFFICIENT.i WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO SURBURBAN FOR MY PURCHASES

Most reliable and comfortable car I’ve owned.

This car had plenty of room for my bike and kayak. The seats are ridiculously comfortable. I was very happy with this car, and I highly recommend.

Great

Went searching for 2 vehicles InfinityQx 56 and a Jeep Grand Cherokee notice both cars at auto direct so I stop by sat to see them an came back a day later an brought both had a great experience an got a chance to meet the owner. Finance both vehicles an came right into my budget.the prosser was helped everybody help out. Been out shopping other dealerships walk away from them to go to auto direct cars to find a better car an great assistance great experience.

4.1

Familiar with Jeep Product

Great second vehicle with style and comfort. Have owned many Jeeps, one of my last jeeps had over 250,000 miles and was still running well.