2014 Jeep Cherokee consumer reviews

$22,995–$24,995 MSRP range
side view of 2014 Cherokee Jeep
Explore the 2014 Jeep Cherokee
Shop the 2014 Jeep Cherokee

Haven’t had it long enough to know

Haven’t had it long enough to knowI’ve just had it three days haven’t driven it much I certainly like the way it looked and sounded and it was an excellent condition I was very impressed with the condition only time will tail about the reliability

4.5

The car met all my needs.

The car is a smooth ride, love all the features. Not sure yet on its efficiency, will need to continue to figure that out. It may be a bit more then I prefer.

Most reliable I have ever iwned

Loved it easy to find parts and easy to get them replaced loved the vehicle as a whole and it was very dependable and comfortable

Gas Saver

We are a Jeep family. We have 3 Jeeps!! Love them! 2 Cherokee’s and 1 Grand Cherokee which is not great on gas but sporty.

Love at first sight exists

I've always been a fan of Jeeps, but this particular Jeep is like no other. I absolutely love my 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited: the smoothness of the ride, the sound of the engine, the panoramic view, the blue and brown leather interior, and each day I'm discovering some new feature that makes me fall in love more. I don't know how reliable the car will be because I have only had it for two weeks, but I have faith that it'll hold up well.

We like this car so much we bought another one!

It is really comfortable. That was the key. We tested a lot of other similar small SUV's and by far this was the most comfortable. The V6 gives it the performance we need and great gas mileage. We bought another one

My third Jeep....I love them!

This car is my third Jeep. It won’t be my last. It’s held it value and it reliable. Great on gas and it’s a workhorse.

Good amount of features for the money.

This car has served our family well. It has been a daily commuter and a family trip vehicle. Surprisengly good performance from a 4 cylinder motor. Gas mileage is adequate for size. Roomy considering it's a small SUV. Audio is amazing from the 7 speaker system. Bluetooth and handsfree are very nice. The remote start is ideal for preheating during cold weather.

Most reliable and best car I’ve ever owned!

Stylish & reliable! Amazing amount of room, very spacious. Perfect vehicle for road trips or work commutes. I wish I could keep it forever, I love it!

I've been a jeep owner for years.

Love the ride and is a great upgrade from my previous jeep. Easy to read instrument panel. Very roomy and accommodates my mothers and her needs.