2014 Jeep Cherokee consumer reviews

Explore the 2014 Jeep Cherokee
Shop the 2014 Jeep Cherokee
4.1

Familiar with Jeep Product

Great second vehicle with style and comfort. Have owned many Jeeps, one of my last jeeps had over 250,000 miles and was still running well.

Love it!!

We have the limited and we love all the features.gonna sell the cadillac!this jeep is very comfortable and nice to drive.Would buy another one,love it!

4.0

Very comfy!!

The interior was nice and very comfy from what I saw. I think it was a good car overall. 4/5 stars because it was nice and comfy.

1.9

Horrible Drivetrain

Drivetrain issues started within first few thousand miles. Continued issues throughout and is a problem not specific to my vehicle (see Granillo vs FCA transmission settlement lawsuit). Even worse is Jeep Customer Care ignoring the obvious documented issues to screw the customer on warranty.

1.0

I hate this car

Nwms sold me this car forcefully he didn’t give me any option he said I had to take that car or he couldn’t help me , Well after taking the car I didn’t want they refuse to help me with anything and 2 months later I’m stuck with paying of 1,300 in repairs

Very nice and clean , dependable

This car is very nice and clean . Dependable! Good on the road . Lots of room . Good for all my needs and then some

2.4

Worst car I owned/Worst Dealership to deal with.

This vehicle presents well however is a HUGE lemon and with only a few thousand kilometers stopped working properly (transmission). Jeep is not an ethical dealer and was incompetent in attempting to solve the problem. Still outstanding to this day. AVOID JEEP/AVOID CHRYSLER AT ALL COSTS OR YOU WILL LOSE FINANCIALLY!!

This vehicle is all I hoped it would be and more!

The 2014 Jeep Cherokee is exactly what I needed at this point in life. Not too big, not too small. Perfect price point, plenty of room, comfort & safety features... All the bells & whistles I could want. Fun ride! Which says alot considering I do a great deal of driving for work & play.

Great car for transporting family.

Car is great. Very dependable. Enough room to transport family and baggage. Good on gas love it. Roomy and dependable. Love the color. Love all the bells and whistles.

4.4

Just got it, but I love it!!

This car has been GREAT so far! I live in the Pacific Northwest, and I have not had a single issue getting around this winter. It handles the snow and ice like a champ and I can’t wait to take it out this summer!