2012 Jeep Compass

Sharp jeep.

by on August 29, 2017

I've had this car for a month now and I was semi worried about buying a compass due to the reviews I've read. I LOVE my compass. By far one of the comfiest cars I've ever rode in, so much space. It does take a few minutes to shift into higher gears which I did read but it doesn't effect the overall performance. It only takes about $25-$30 to fill the tank but have to fill it up every 3 days since I'm driving 60-80 miles a day. Overall I love my compass and would have one again.

great ride

by from Pittsfield on August 11, 2017

love the way my jeep rides. Great on the highway, fun off road. Awesome sound system. I love the fact that it has a regular size plug front and back so I can plug in my laptop to charge it. I'm a small person and getting in and out of a lot of cars and trucks can be a challenge. My Compass is easy for me to drive, and comfortable for my husband who is 6 foot. Haven't had any major problems. Just regular maintanance.

Test driving experience

by from Pa on August 10, 2017

This car has plenty of space and is perfect for road trips. The seats are very comfortable and the interior was clean. Test driving it was a great experience, they allowed me to take the car to any mechanic shop to get it checked. It only had a few small scratches on the outside. It also had scratches in the trunk because the previous owner had dogs.
Not Rated Reliability

Cleanest car and the test drive went great

by from Pa on August 10, 2017

I've always wanted a jeep growing up and my car broke down so I had to shop around for a new one. I had my heart set on a jeep and I found exactly what I was looking for before the dealership posted the photos and description of the vehicle. The dealership is a trustworthy dealership and it was a new listing on cars.com. I called right away to see it and test drove it. The car exceeded my expectations. I was originally looking for a 2008-2010 jeep under 100k miles and found a 2012 Jeep Compass with 75k miles. It was too good to be true. Without cars.com I wouldn't have found this car and I love it so much.

It's a great, dependable suv!

by from Tennessee on August 7, 2017

We love our Jeep Compass! It's reliable, comfortable and looks great! I'd recommend this vehicle to anyone! #JeepLife

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best suv i have ever owned

by from Mead okla. on July 19, 2017

Great car everything is very convenient for the driver .love the hands-free calling a.c is amazing .great gas mileage enjoy the manual transmission/automatic fixing to take my first road trip in it.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Awesome

by from Schenectady NY on May 22, 2017

Recently bought this used vehicle and couldn't be happier I highly recommend the Compass for those looking fir a small suv

Worst vehicle I've ever bought.

by from El Paso,Tx on May 18, 2017

I have taken care of my compass doing all the proper services. I moved to El Paso and went to a dodge dealership for an oil change and have since been having problem after problem and dumping a lot of money into it.

Great First Car

by from Haughton, Louisiana on May 11, 2017

This car was great for my new teen driver! Very affordable and gets good gas mileage. My child loved it and we are sad to see ours go.

Nicest car I've owned

by from Bismarck ND on May 4, 2017

Love it! Drives nicely. Looks good. Not too big but not too small. Excited to where I can go with it and happy for the 4 wheel drive here in the ND tundra