2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee consumer reviews

$32,195–$34,495 MSRP range
side view of 2019 Grand Cherokee Jeep
Explore the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Shop the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Absolutely love this vehicle!!

This vehicle is absolutely fantastic both my wife and I feel it's one the best cars we have ever owned. Great performance great styling absolute beast in any weather condition and all the features we wanted!! Couldn't be happier!!!

Great ride with superior performance

I have owned jeeps for thirty years and have been looking for better performance and quality for the money. This 2019 is outstanding in all areas!!

Has everything I need comfort,performance & looks

The Grand Cherokee Limited is very impressive the ride is very smooth and the performance is unbelievable , we had a Jeep Cherokee which we liked but know we love our Grand Cherokee

3.4

2 warranty issues in the first 11 months

The car is generally fine and tech savvy for it's time but having a seat belt sensor and the compressor for the air suspension go bad in the first 11 months is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. I bought a new car for the reliability since I use it for work. I run my own company and don't have time to take a car in for repairs and arrange for rides to and from the dealership. I too busy for this sh_t and I'm REALLY pissed off that I had to waste time dealing with this after having spent $50,000+ of my hard earned money on what was supposed to be a RELIABLE vehicle. I don't think I'll be buying any more Jeeps for my company.

Great looks and better ride

Rides like a luxury car and I can't wait to drive it in the snow. Comfortable with intuitive dashboard controls and great sound system. Heated seats and steering wheel will come in handy this winter.

Loaded with safety features.

I wanted a smooth driving suv that can still go off road if needed. This car met all of expectations and then some. Very happy with this vehicle.

Most reliable car I've owned

The most enjoyable car I have owned .Great options love the heated seats and steering wheel on those cold days and nights so far . Performance is fantastic !

Best steady suspension and confortable vehicle I d

The drive of this vehicle and finish and equipment on the Limited version is amazing. I also used in earth very bumpy road and still so soft and steady, really impressing.

Love it!

The options are endless, the command center is user friendly, the push button start and remote start are great. And a heated steering wheel?! Awesome!

Excellent vehicle l, just 450 driven so far

I like the style, comfort, and performance. Solid, quiet, and very responsive to road conditions. Handling is excellent, power more than adequate. I highly recommend this vehicle if you are in the market for a comfortable well rounded SUV. Jeep offers more off road capability which I wanted, I was willing to give up a little fuel economy to do so. Heavier vehicle, but safety is important to me, and price point is competitive.