2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Shop the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
4.3

A Great Jeep well spent

I found this Jeep to be very reliable which is a main reason for my purchase. It is a great and smooth ride and I really enjoy it. And I hope to keep and maintain it for a long time.

Love it!!

Only had it a couple days now. But I love everything about it !! It is exactly what I was looking for in a used vehicle.

Very comfortable and great daily driver

My wife wanted another SUV, We shopped options from Ford, and VW, she liked the Grand Cherokee, this vehicle is well equipped with options that she uses every time she gets in and drives.

Great SUV

This Jeep handles the road like a champ. Great pickup at all speeds, and handles turns great. Have made a couple road trips with the family, with no complaints.

Great Look! Great Ride! Luxury!

This vehicle meets all my needs. Great appointments! Plenty of tech. Great Stereo Sound. Plenty of Features. Huge Trunk. Plenty of driver Passenger Comfort. Buy one. Buy two.

Survived a drunk driver so I bought another

I had a 2015 grand Cherokee and I was hit by a drunk in a stolen car running a red light. I speed up enough so he hit my rear driver wheel which took the impact. I walked away and so did my passenger, the cop even said he was impressed the car looked drivable other than the bent axel. The car took the hit and I walked away.

Love my Grand Cherokee Jeep

This Jeep Grand Cherokee has lots of safety features ie blind spot mirrors, automatic wind shield wipers, headlights, navigation system. It gets good gas mileage for city and over the road driving.

I Like Its Power and Maneuver Ability

This car meets my needs. It is large enough that my husband and I can travel in it with comfort. We. Can accommodate passengers and also my wheelchair. It is high enough to traverse the dirt roads that we use to get to our farm in the mountains. Definitely what we need.

Best all around car for me

Traded my Scat Pack Dynamics package Charger for a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Loved the Charger, but I wouldn't use it every day and needed a car with 4wd and a cargo area for horse feed and supplies. My farm has a slippery uphill road and I teach firearms skills. The Jeep gets students to the range and back without any problem. Best of all, I really enjoy driving the Jeep on or off-road. Plenty of power with the 5.7 and plenty of clearance with the air suspension in the Trailhawk. The huge, double pane sunroof is icing on the cake. I'm very pleased with the car and the salesman, Eddie Daye, and the dealership, Northpoint cjdr in Winston Salem. The owner, Jeff Michael, has been a real pleasure to meet and discuss cars.

Own other jeeps this is the best yey

No problems with it like the heated and cooled seats gps works great.wish it got better gas mileage lots of room and storage space maybe one day they will have 3 row seating