2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Grand Cherokee Jeep
Explore the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Shop the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee

So far...I love it

So far, I love this 2019 grand cherokee. I was very hesitant to purchase ANY dodge related product, but I do love this Jeep. I only have 21,000 miles on it...but love it.

Always wanted one

I’m a little biased. I worked for Chrysler and have always wanted a Grand Cherokee. Should’ve gotten the HEMI. Dealership talked me out of it. V6 is powerful-ish. It’s quick when it’s just you in the car. Carload full - kinda slow. V6 doesn’t get much better gas mileage than the HEMI.

Best vehicle I ever owned

The Jeep is so comfortable. There are more amenities than I had expected. The design is so sleek and there is plenty of room inside.

1st Jeep we have ever owned

So far, it is a beautiful ride. The styling is very sharp, the interior is has very soft leather, and the touch screen has just the right amount of info you need, not over the top stuff the average consumer would never use.

It is a very nice acquisition

It is a very nice acquisition for us. This is our 6 Jeep over the years, love them. They are the best in snow we have driven.

My favorite car purchased to date

It rides very smoothly, is very comfortable and the sound system is great. I have owned other cars (many different makes and models) and by far this car exceeds all the others.

4.3

Absolutely love my Jeep

This is by far the best car that I have ever owned. It is beautiful on the exterior as well as interior. It’s a nice drive, and has a lot of power

Nice solid car with lots of features

Jeep is a little bigger than my older one, and has a ton of features not available on my old one. Very nice, comfortable, easy to drive, and am enjoying learning how to use all the new things.

Greatest vehicle

Does everything we want or need. We love our new jeep this is our seventh one we have owned and won't be the last we will buy.

Great SUV

This is the best SUV we have purchased. It has a great look to it and with the V8 hemi it has great get up and go.