2011 Jeep Patriot consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Patriot Jeep
Explore the 2011 Jeep Patriot
Shop the 2011 Jeep Patriot

Best vehicle I've owned!

Never owned a vehicle that has been so reliable, cheap to operate and great on mileage. Never had a problem. May not be the best looking but I enjoy it.

4.4

New to us Jeep Patriot

Recently purchased used, but is a very nice vehicle. Has almost 100K miles, but is still a very solid vehicle. Has the 4 cylinder engine, so while pretty fuel efficient, it doesn't have a ton of power. It is geared accordingly, which helps.

Most reliable car I own

I went looking for a reliable car and he keep Patriot met all my needs and more. It is roomy, drives smooth and just and all around great ride.

2.6

Relaible but lack of comfort

It sniffes the gas. High mpg low comfort. It feels like you are in a cave. I recommend the 4x4 versions.

2.9

Had a lot of issues with it.

This car made a lot of trips to the shop in the first month of my purchase. The car was overpriced when I? bought it and it was disappointing that so much work had to be done to it.

Perfect Fit!

Great car for an on-the-go Mom! A mid-sized SUV with plenty of room for the family! Super reliable vehicle.

Has to be one of my top choices of a vehicle

It's very smooth and I feel safe in it. I got it for my daughter and she loves it. We got it for her since she is 12 hrs away in college, we wanted something safe and reliable for the long road trips and her everyday driving

Perfect first car for the snowbelt

My jeep goes anywhere in winter. Love the heated seats and remote start. Very reliable. Have not stuck a dime in it other than oil changes. I love my jeep.

One of the best cars Ive owned

Reliable, easy to drive. Did not retain the value Id hoped for but overall I was very satisfied with this car.

Best Car I've Owned

I really like this vehicle. The style is what I wanted and it goes up and above performance expectations. Great on the dirt roads and smooth sailing on the highway! Really happy with it.