2018 Jeep Renegade consumer reviews

Explore the 2018 Jeep Renegade
Shop the 2018 Jeep Renegade
4.4

Surprisingly Excellent 1st year

Have never picked up a new car and had zero issues: well mannered in all weather and drives...even an easy clutch with that 6 speed manual

4.3

newest car

its different than what i am used to drive (sedans ,vans pick up truck) but am older and i like it.love the colour! hyper green

Love our new Renegade

I already own a 2015 Renegade and have been very satisfied with it. My husband hit a deer with his Compass and needed a replacement quick. Found a 2018 Renegade and the price was right. Love it. Comfortable, easy handling, great gas mileage.

First Jeep we ever owned. Very pleased.

The vehicle filled all our needs. The price was great and the mileage was the icing on the cake. Runs and handles just like we hoped it would.

I love my Jeep Renegade

I love my Jeep Renegade. It is the cute, fun Jeep I've always wanted! And for the price it is perfect! The only thing that has taken some getting used to is that it is rough on the highway, a little loud, and doesn't have the giddy-up that my old vehicle has.

I love my new Renegade

I purchased the Jeep Renegade 4x4 sport and I have to say I absolutely love it, and at a good price 18,000. I love the interior from the lay out to the color. It’s roomier than you think and there are plenty of features that are great. Thanks Jeep!

2.0

I was happy until oil pressure light comes on!

I traded a Kia Soul, for a Jeep Renegade. There's no storage inside. You just feel cramped up. Not happy with it at all. Now it has oil pressure issues at only 12 thousand miles. The dealership treats me like it's my fault. I'm here for every oil change and maintenance required. If I knew that I had to check the oil every time I had to drive it. I would not of gotten one!!!

1.6

Jeep jeep jeep jeep sucks

Not for me. The jeep is sluggish. I have had many issues with the radio. Transmission doesn’t shift correctly! The 2.4l gets the same gas mileage as the 3.6l

Loving my new Jeep!

I was surprised how much I love this vehicle! It’s spacious and rides amazing. I’m so glad my dealer suggested this vehicle. Life is good!

I love this Jeep!

I live in the northwest where the winters can be brutal. I had a 17 Focus ST that I really liked but it spent half the year in the garage. I wanted something good in all weather that I could drive all year. The unique styling of the Renegade has always caught my interest and they had some good deals on the new but prior year Renegades so I went to look and fell in love with a trail hawk in silver. It has been the best decision I’ve made concerning vehicles in a long time. It’s smooth and comfortable and does awesome in the snow. The only issue I have with it is it could use a bit more power and the transmission could be a bit quicker as well, but it does the job and is zippy in town if I ask it to be. Take a look at one of these, I’m more than pleased with my purchase.