2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

the most exciting car I've ever owned

by from weatherford tx on September 13, 2017

This car can do everything anywhere. It is a pleasure to drive. I have to give it up due to health reasons.

Uses car for Off-roading

Love the Jeep Life

by from Highlands Ranch, CO on September 6, 2017

This Jeep can go anywhere and gets comments all of the time. People know me in town because of my Jeep and I will be sad to see it go.

Great fun vehicle. Never had any issues.

by from Parker, CO on September 2, 2017

Great fun vehicle. 4x4 and convertible all in one. Selling to pay off student loan, otherwise would not sell.

Gotta love a Jeep!

by on August 13, 2017

Rides like a truck and can go anywhere...with the interior comfort, heated seats, and nav. Love it! Now if they can make one just as good, but electric. Challenge!

Better than a Honda!

by from Grand Rapids mi on August 4, 2017

I am a previous foreign car only owner. The reliability is just untouched by chevy or ford. But when I thighs id test drive a jeep just for giggles. I was sold. It's only been a few days but man I look for excuses to drive that 17 mpg on average tank! Lol

Yes. Good.

by from ANDOVER on July 16, 2017

It's been a great car for me, second Jeep I've had. Definitely much more comfort in the 2012 than 2007. Not to mention the better engine the 2012's have. Good stuff, sad to have to sell it. It's a real toy for whoever wants to customize it, the options are endless.

Fun ride

by from Deer park tx on July 10, 2017

After driving the Jeep, i love the way it ride. Very smooth and comfy ride love the way it handles the road.
Not Rated Reliability

Love it!!!

by from Deer park tx on July 10, 2017

Best purchase I have ever made. Love it I got it for my wife but, I love to drive it lol I have a ford my self but I'm seriously considering to trade it in to get me a jeep for my self.

Uses car for Havingfun

This car is great for summer or winter driving.

by from Dalton, OH on July 3, 2017

This car is very reliable and great in the snow. Gas mileage is bad, but that is expected. I really enjoy driving it in the summer with the freedom top off. I haven't had any major issues with it at all, just regular maintenance.

Most fun I've had driving

by from Chicago, Illinois on June 30, 2017

Is an awesome car. All I want is a new Jeep Wrangler. My favorite kind of jeeps are the lifted Wranglers.
Not Rated Reliability