2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

This Wrangler is a beast!

by from CT on September 18, 2017

Not your average SUV. Great for off-road trails in your area. Highly customizable, with an excellent four-wheel-drive system that allows it to traverse rough trails .
Not Rated Reliability

Jeeps are very popular now & fun to drive!

by from Bonne Terre MO on September 17, 2017

Jeeps would be a great 2nd vehicle, fun & very sporty! Taking to parks, sporting events, etc Very popular with all ages

Uses car for Transportingfamily

The most fun, versatile, reliable vehicle

by from Lincoln, NE on September 12, 2017

Jeep Wranglers have amazing resale values and endless accessories for customization. They are rugged, unique, and recognizable. I absolutely love my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. That said, the aftermarket customization may actually be necessary in some cases, because the factory-provided hardware is lacking. Examples: (a) factory sound systems are horrible, (b) hood bounces with factory rubber tie downs at highway speeds, (c) headlights and lighting is comparably minimal to other vehicles, (d) many "luxury" options are hard to come by (seat warmers, back-up camera, LED lights, etc.). On the other hand, I have never owned a more fun and versatile vehicle; within 30 min you can take off the doors and top and it's a completely different vehicle!

Love my jeep

by from MA on September 11, 2017

Don't let the "cars not to buy" articles scare you. If Jeeps are so bad why are they in such high demand with very little depreciation? You can't compare a sedan to a jeep. If a smooth ride and plush comfort with all the latest options is what you want jeeps are not for you. Though I don't mind at all.. I wish I had bought one sooner!

Best car I've owned

by from Dallas, Texas on August 30, 2017

my wife is currently pregnant, so I hate to trade in for a minivan but its a request from the boss! Love my Jeep!

sweet ride.

by from Missouri on August 22, 2017

I love it. 35 inch tires with a 2 1/2 inch lift. Rides great and drives great. I have never owned a jeep wrangler unlimited sport until now. Makes me wish I had owned one earlier.

LOVE MY JEEP!

by from Laurel, MS on August 22, 2017

I have always loved and wanted a Jeep. With family, the 4 door was just what I needed. Can also play off road.

It is a fun, expensive, bumpy ride

by on August 9, 2017

Jeeps are fun. they are bumpy. They rattle not he inside. I have been to a number of shops and dealerships to get the "Rattles" fixed and each time I am told "It's a Jeep" like I am supposed to know that they are supposed to rattle. I do not like that. Jeeps are expensive to start with and as soon as you start adding on the fun stuff to make them look cool they get more expensive, so do not be afraid when your jeep has cost you over 50-60K. the factory warranty is needed. I used it to fix things I would never have thought to fix on a Tacoma, like leaking differential gasket or torn CV boot at only 10K miles. Also, simple things break in the interior very early on. So I would pay for the extended warranty, because you will need it. The ride is bumpy. No matter what shocks or lift you get, but that is part of the fun.

So far so good

by from R.I. on August 6, 2017

This has been a fun ride, maybe I was prepared for worse but comfortable and smoother than I thought it would be.

Uses car for Havingfun

Midlife crisis averted!

by from Tucson, Az on August 5, 2017

This isn't the one I bought, but whew, I avoided a midlife crisis and bought a Jeep! Man, I am having fun with it! From scaring the stuffing out of my wife, to soaking my family when running through huge puddles with the top off! I haven't had this much fun owning a vehicle EVER! This thing goes anywhere! The local news said to avoid a couple flooded roads and I took that as a challenge and defeated those dangerous waters! My next big challenge is rock climbing! Can't wait to go kick some rock butt! I LOVE this thing!
Not Rated Reliability