2015 Wrangler Unlimited

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

My Jeep has come home

by Willy the Wheeler from Houston, TX on October 4, 2015

I owned a used Jeep between 1994 - 1996. When it ran, it was great but had a lot of problems. I sold it and swore off used Jeeps for the rest of my life. But I was always intrigued about getting one new later in life. They have made a lot of improvements to Wranglers since that time frame and I finally decided to go back and get a Jeep. I can say that I have never been more happier with what I purchased. Bought a new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Getting a manual transmission with all the options I was looking for was a bit of a pain but I finally got the right combo. Drives a lot better than the previous version I had. Does eat up a lot of gas. I gave 3 stars for reliability because I am still a bit cautious given that it is a Chrysler product. We'll see. Taking top off is enjoyable. Can't wait to take this bad boy on the trails.

Having fun, towing, daily driver, family.

by ArmyWranglerMiller from Texas on December 11, 2014

I don't know where to began about what I like about the Wrangler Rubicon, but I'll start off with the performance. I have a Rubicon with the 3.6, six speed manual, and 4.10 gears, I average 18.8-22.7mpg. I got the four door because I needed to be able to pull a boat and WOW I was surprised by the power of that 3.6. An emergency situation came up where I ended up pulling a 5000 pound load at highway speeds with hills in Killeen TX, I managed to maintain 65 mph in six gear up hills... The driving dynamics are great the stability control and ABS work great has nice steering feel, this thing I think has a nicer ride then my 335D. The stereo system works well the GPS is simple I have the N430 it has off road maps on it so that's a plus. I got the dual top package so I have the hardtop and the premium soft top I like both the soft is a little louder, but it's more fun durning the summer. I got the wrangler because it simple not a lot to go wrong with it, it's fun, it's practical and best of all it holds it's value. Having said that I wish I could get the 2.8 Diesel that offered in Europe Less electronics basically more simple Easier to fold down windshield Goals for the Wrangler are a supercharger, bigger brakes, 4.56 gears, 37s and a 3 inch lift.

by Ron the Wrangler Enthusiast from Mount AIry, MD on September 17, 2014

I bought my second Wrangler, the 4 door Wrangler Sport, during the Labor Day Sale at Century Dodge and Jeep in Mt Airy, MD. My salesman Andrew Church was excellent and comes highly recommended. Since I already had owned a 2006 Wrangler Unlimited, the 2 door model, I knew how reliable and durable it was. My only complaint with the '06 was that it had one roof. My 2015 Wrangler Sport has 3 roofs, 1 over the driver and passenger and one covering the back 2/3 of the Wrangler. My wife and I took a drive into the country last Sunday with the two easily removable split roofs off and it was heavenly. So easy to remove and then put back on! The gas mileage has improved, the stereo system is awesome and the comfort riding in the Unlimited makes this a must buy.

Finally bought my dream car

by for off road adventures from Swansea, MA on March 15, 2015

I have wanted to purchase a wrangler since before I could reach the pedals. I love the ability to customize the vehicle with personal touches. I went with the unlimited sport edition. The four doors make it easier for passengers to get in and out of the vehicle, and I won't be forced to get a mini van when the little one arrives. There is a clear difference in stability versus other Cross over vehicles. The jeep drives very much like a pick up truck. This does not bother me but may make a difference to others. The dealer I purchased from allowed overnight test drives. I would strongly recommend finding a dealer that will do this. It's important to make sure the vehicle will be suitable for your day to day activities. One thing I find terribly annoying is: you have to pretty much slam the doors to shut them. The rear has very poor visibly due to the narrowness of the vehicle, back seat head rests and spare tire. It is also ver poor on gas. I have been averaging about 14 mpg. Lastly there is very little storage. I have added on back seat organizers. I went with a brand new vehicle only because I was approved for a much better interest rate than with a used vehicle. I would purchase a older model because the drop in value quite a bit in the first few years.

Does not recommend this car!!

It's a Jeep

by Onepluto from Vancouver, WA on January 17, 2016

It's a Jeep, not a car. I had a 93, 99, 08 and just got a 15 and without a doubt they keep getting more comfortable and refined. There are a few areas I wonder about like the quality of the rubber seals around the door and why the rear bumper feels squishy. Beyond that the car so far has been top notch and really fun to drive.

Most Fun Ever

by Jon from Phoenix, AZ on August 23, 2015

Love my Wrangler. Get out and have a Blast! Safe, dependable and attractive all covered in mud..) Exactly what I imagined when we got out in the wild, we didn't want to stop. My salesman, Cory Kunselman, made my buying process was almost as fun. Earnhardt Jeep is the place to go.

2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willy

by djc265 from Fort Worth, TX on May 21, 2015

I just have to say if you are looking for a fast sporty vehicle this is not for you. This is my first Jeep and I traded in a 2014 Ford Raptor. The Raptor was fast, had every electronic, and could handle off road very well. But the Raptor is not a Jeep!!!!! Jeep does somehting no other vehicle that I have owned in the last 10 years does. It takes me back to my younger days. Nothing like the manual windows, manual door locks, stick shift, etc. For you high maintenance types this vehicle is not for you. It is for us country people that love big tires and simple machines that are reliable and can go through mud!!!! The new Jeep (I have the Willy) does have upgrades like a good sound system, mine came with a 6 inch lift, 35's on it, hostile rims, all blacked out, and upgraded soft top. It is like having a convertible for a vehicle but can then go hit the trails and off road on the same day. My only complaint about the vehicle is the power. It is a little slow up hills and on the highway, but I am not in a hurry anymore. Jeep Wrangler Unlimited does something no other manufacture does anymore. They stick to the basics and they do it the best they can. They do not change because society is lazy. I wish I could buy a manual in any car, but dealers don't carry them (sports cars excluded) because we can't work our feet and steer and be on our cell phones. Aghh!!!! You don't need to do that you need to have fun and enjoy the ride. Jeep does that. I would recommend a Wrangler Unlimited and then have fun decking it out. Take the doors off and top down. Enjoy that great weather. Last thing is the compliments you get in a Jeep. It is like a club. Everyone likes them, even if they do not want to admit it. Hope this helps.

Jeep Guy !

by Tony M from Crestwood. Il on December 27, 2014

It's A Jeep Thing, You Ether Have It, Or You Want 1! This Is My 2nd Jeep I've Owned A 2015 4 Door When The Time Comes I Will Do A 3rd !

Fun to drive

by Gus from Central New Hampshire on November 3, 2014

My wife has wanted a wrangler for a long time but needed more rear seating room. We found the Unlimited meets that need. The longer wheel base does a lot to improve the ride. The Jeep steers much better than it did a few years ago. Visibility is great. The remote start is going to be a great value in the New Hampshire winters. I wish my wife would let me drive it more often.

Nothin like a Jeep!

by floppyjoemule from Payson Az. on October 17, 2015

Unlimited Sport 4 door is a lot better than my old CJ7 back in the day. Better fit and finish, engine and drive train better matched than previous models. Love the 4 door version which gives me lots-o-options for cargo storage and transporting of camping equipment. Still need to see how it acts towing our 4,000 lb travel trailer. Much easier to park and maneuver than my quad cab pickup. Nice to have a vehicle that you still have to drive and not rely on computers to make all the decisions for you.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10