2015 Wrangler Unlimited

2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Have You Driven the 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited?

It's a Jeep

by Onepluto from Vancouver, WA on Sun Jan 17 2016

It's a Jeep, not a car. I had a 93, 99, 08 and just got a 15 and without a doubt they keep getting more comfortable and refined. There are a few areas I wonder about like the quality of the rubber seals around the door and why the rear bumper feels squishy. Beyond that the car so far has been top notch and really fun to drive.

Finally bought my dream car

by for off road adventures from Swansea, MA on Sun Mar 15 2015

I have wanted to purchase a wrangler since before I could reach the pedals. I love the ability to customize the vehicle with personal touches. I went with the unlimited sport edition. The four doors make it easier for passengers to get in and out of the vehicle, and I won't be forced to get a mini van when the little one arrives. There is a clear difference in stability versus other Cross over vehicles. The jeep drives very much like a pick up truck. This does not bother me but may make a difference to others. The dealer I purchased from allowed overnight test drives. I would strongly recommend finding a dealer that will do this. It's important to make sure the vehicle will be suitable for your day to day activities. One thing I find terribly annoying is: you have to pretty much slam the doors to shut them. The rear has very poor visibly due to the narrowness of the vehicle, back seat head rests and spare tire. It is also ver poor on gas. I have been averaging about 14 mpg. Lastly there is very little storage. I have added on back seat organizers. I went with a brand new vehicle only because I was approved for a much better interest rate than with a used vehicle. I would purchase a older model because the drop in value quite a bit in the first few years.

Does not recommend this car!!

Fun to drive

by Gus from Central New Hampshire on Mon Nov 03 2014

My wife has wanted a wrangler for a long time but needed more rear seating room. We found the Unlimited meets that need. The longer wheel base does a lot to improve the ride. The Jeep steers much better than it did a few years ago. Visibility is great. The remote start is going to be a great value in the New Hampshire winters. I wish my wife would let me drive it more often.

Most Fun Ever

by Jon from Phoenix, AZ on Sun Aug 23 2015

Love my Wrangler. Get out and have a Blast! Safe, dependable and attractive all covered in mud..) Exactly what I imagined when we got out in the wild, we didn't want to stop. My salesman, Cory Kunselman, made my buying process was almost as fun. Earnhardt Jeep is the place to go.

Rubicon

by Cjtibbals from Green bay on Wed May 20 2020

Being 6'4", I really wanted something a little bigger than my last car, and something that looked a little more rugged yet didn't need a giant truck. This Rubicon checked all the boxes and is everything I could've wanted and more. Even the sound system inside is incredible. I can't wait to take the top off this summer and cruise around town and go off road

2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 23G. package

by CC SURFER from Corpus Christi , Tx. on Wed Aug 20 2014

I recently purchased a 2015 Sahara , 2 dr., standard trans., Hard Top this week and I am very satisfied . The Hydro Blue is a great color considering all the White, Black, & Silver Jeeps on the road. The upgrades in the Alpine 9 speaker system with All Weather Subwoofer mounted behind center of rear seat are perfect . Also new front speakers are flush mounted on top of dashboard , and the soundbar overhead has larger speakers & better sound . Mine included the 430N. Radio w/ Garmin navigation & 23G. package .It's a great value . The 2014s are about sold out so grab a 2015 for better future value

Ck engine , traction light seending into limp mode

by Rl from Wichita falls tx on Sat Mar 30 2019

Not reliable defective radiator, radio, oil coolent system, now ck engine and traction light sending it into limp mode. Codes read cam sensor replaced both still reads same code. Piece of junk for such a new vehicle

Does not recommend this car!!

good vehicle

by jeeper from Billing Montana on Mon May 18 2015

I've only owned this jeep for a couple of weeks. It only has 75 miles on it. Can't really say much about it yet. It is a great looking vehicle only wish it got better gas mileage. But we all know what they get when we buy them. Hope it is a vehicle I'll keep for a long, long time.

Heavy duty car

by BeeCq from Plainfield, New Jersey on Mon May 28 2018

Perfect for high performance needs such as off roads, stylish and fun. And even though there are certain luxury aspects that it lacks like power windows, it definitely makes up for it in the engine, horsepower and performance.

Uses car for Off-roading

Jeep Wrangler

by Juan C from Davenport Florida on Sun Nov 12 2017

I was raised in a jeep family always wanted to own my own. Found this sweet deal could not pass it up. Had issues with the weather stripping from the outset Posner Park Jeep Chrysler Ram dealership was able to replace it quickly. The only pet peeve I have is with the back seat, whenever it's folded up for extra cargo room the seat has no locking mechanism so when you accelerate the seat tends to fall back down.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14