2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Wrangler Unlimited Jeep
Explore the 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Shop the 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Rubicon

Being 6'4", I really wanted something a little bigger than my last car, and something that looked a little more rugged yet didn't need a giant truck. This Rubicon checked all the boxes and is everything I could've wanted and more. Even the sound system inside is incredible. I can't wait to take the top off this summer and cruise around town and go off road

Started out window shopping and bought it

So far like it. It’s going to be great when the weather straightens out so I can take the top off and enjoy the sun and the wind blowing threw my hair!!!

In LOVEE

First , Jeeps are made for me. I am a rough rider and need a vehicle that could endure my type of driving. Jeeps are perfect and ride amazingly!

Awesome Jeep

The Jeep Unlimited is such a great and fun car. It has a smoother ride than the two door Jeep and a ton of more space.

4.3

It's a Jeep!

I bought a Jeep after owning a BMW because I was ready to have some off-road fun and wanted something more 'dog friendly'. The stock Wrangler is really capable off-road and handled any trails I did in Arizona (I even got it high-centered on a boulder and the stock skid plates handled it like a champ). You don't buy a Wrangler for speed or 'get-up' so don't expect much in that category.

4.4

Wish I could keep her

Just always wanted a Jeep Wrangler and finally bought her brand new in 2015... wish I could keep her but cannot. Have to get rid of payments.

Satisfaction Achieved!!!

Great, and glad to have stopped by. Would not be happier any where or with anyone else. Love what we got and live the salesman who got us a great deal on it.

Love love love my Jeep

I am very pleased with my Jeep Wrangler unlimited Altitude. It is a 2015 but doesn’t look old. I actually couldn’t tell the old from the new when it was parked at the dealership. The interior was very well cared for as was the exterior. People are surprised when I tell them it’s a 2015.

Love my Jeep Rubicon

This vehicle meets all my needs! It’s roomy and versatile! It’s not easy on gas but I get around 16-17 mpg if I don’t drive it hard.

New to the Jeep world

Love the Jeep. It’s my first one and I’m pretty excited to own it. Mine is beautiful yet rugged and it’s in great shape for a used vehicle.