2013 Kia Rio consumer reviews

Explore the 2013 Kia Rio
Shop the 2013 Kia Rio
4.0

Great 1st car!

Great first car very reliable and great gas milage. Defiantly recommend this car for people looking for an affordable first car. kia great car brand

3.7

It's a reliable car have some minor things

The car is reliable runs good gas for mileage is good for a as is car not too bad the car drives good get me from point A to point B

3.3

First "New" car I ever purchased

Was a great first "New" purchase. Would still be driving it had it not been totaled. Never had any big problems with the car. Kept up on the scheduled maintenance. Mileage was good, performance satisfactory.

Happy with performance in town and on long road tr

I have had no problems with my Kia Rio,optima and serento .They all run smooth and drivewell on long road trips. We keep our vehicles to spec by having them maintained every 6 months with the Kia service dept.They are stellar in all that they do.I'm very happy with our kias.I highly recommend that every welcomes a Kia to their family.

1.9

Worse car I?ve owned!!!!

I?ve had my car almost 5 years and I bought it Brand New!!! Was told the Engine is going because apparently GDI Engines ARE CRAP!!!!! STAY AWAY DO NOT BOTHER TO BUY A KIA!!!! The only thing good about this car is gas mileage!!!!! I PAID ALOT OF MONEY FOR CRAP N THIS WAS FIRST NEW CAR!!!! I?m Very Disappointed!!!! They give you a warranty but make sure it goes right before your car is going to brake down!!!!! Soon I?m going to left with NO CAR N NO JOB BECAUSE THIS CRAPPY CAR I BOUGHT!!!! N I?ve took care of it!!!! NEVER BUY A KIA!!!!!! I?m Very disappointed for the kind of money I paid!!!! Go with a Buick or Chevy!!!! I hope people listen to this cuz YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!!!

3.9

13 Kia Rio

After looking for an economical car, I settled on the Rio. Now I'm a big guy, 6'5", so I need room. The Rio delivers with both headroom & legroom. While it is a bit underpowered, fuel economy averages around 30mpg. I've owned this car for a year and a half. Aside from maintenance its performed perfectly.

4.4

The car has a lot of room as a hatchback.

This was my daily commute car and was very reliable. It's very stylish and low cost to maintain. The rear seats fold down so there's extra cargo space. I am the second owner and purchased this vehicle at 4000 miles.

4.3

Excellent car for buck & mpg

Bought for wife 5 yrs ago handled good no real issues other than no spare tire that stunk cause if you get a flat who have to call road side assistance. Had afew quirks with factory stereo and anti knock sensor other than that great car . Average mpg was 30 city & 36 hwy for us regular oil changes . one of my main reasons for writing my review isn't just because of realiabilty but an unfortunate event that should be a serious reason to purchase this vehicle. We wrecked are carat 75 mph and I can honestly say we came out without injury's minus seatbelt burns . very well built car. I would by another but unfortunately won't be the case because our insurance is just going to pay off balance nothing left for down . very safe and amsure it exceeds many of others out there.

4.4

Nice Features, best car I had.

Small on the outside but has lots of room on the inside. Lots of trunk space, Nice light up feature. I like even the features on the steering wheel, volume control, so you don't have to take you eyes off the road. A great family car with lots of leg room. The only thing is my model doesn't have a remote. I have to manually unlock the doors and it doesn't come with a spare tire you will have to purchase one. I would have loved if it had came with a rear view parking camera, some Kia Rio's do have them but not mine which is a Kia Rio LX model. Overall it is a good reliable car.

4.0

Convenient for work commuting

Good for what we purchased it for... commuting to work. Gas mileage decent but small tank. Comfortable, easy to drive.