2011 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Sorento Kia
Explore the 2011 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2011 Kia Sorento
4.0

Very good vehicle for the money

Very basic affordable suv and great on gas. Low maintenance get in and go Vehicle. Great for trips to Costco or the park on weekends

Feel very safe.

This car is perfect for my husband and I. Plenty of room for the family. Very easy to get in and out of. Recommend to any looking for a car.

Great commuter and pleasure vehicle

Meets my needs. V6 engine, 3rd row seating. Plenty roomy. 19 to 21 mpg. Very comfortable. Easy to read gauges. Sporty looks, sporty performance. Easy to maintain.

Most comfortable car I ever owned

This car meet all my needs . Plenty of leg room and extremely Comfortable seats.run great on gas and has too wide trunk area .

A great SUV for a low budget

It's not a luxury SUV but the confort and performance is almost perfect! If you're looking for a good car, this is one of them in the market.

Perfect for this mother of 3.

This car meets all of my needs as far as space and monthly payment.. I love that there is dark carpeting and it has great features. My daughter really loves the heated seats.

The Sorrento is the best cat ever

the Sorento EX V4 was the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The ride is like a Lexus and it handles almost like a sedan. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! On my first 500+ mile trip, I averaged 30 mpg. If you're looking for a new crossover in this segment, put this one on your sh

4.4

Very comfortable to drive.

This car was what I needed and in my price range. with 3 grandchildren in car seats it was difficult to find what I needed.

Will definitely buy another one

This vehicle meets all of my needs. It seats 7 people, plenty of headroom, and the seats lay flat for hauling stuff. I bought the vehicle brand new and I?ve been happy with it ever since.

4.1

Good car for our small family

Drove a 2011 Kia Sorento. Really like the ride and the intererior. The car rides smooth. There is some road noise, Bluetooth takes some time to connect. I have a long torso and I wish the seat would lower a little more.