2011 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

$21,195 starting MSRP
side view of 2011 Sorento Kia
Explore the 2011 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2011 Kia Sorento

My wife's best SUV she has ever owned

This SUV has options I have never seen or heard of. I love cars and love to learn about them. She is so happy and can't stop talking about it.

4.4

Never been stranded due to a breakdown

I have 200,000+ miles on it, and it has never broken down on me. I spend about $2000 a year maintenance on it (since paying it off), and it still drives very well. There have been some issues with the interior (one seat won’t recline, door panels that came off), but nothing I have been unable to live with.

better than expected

We use to think KIA cars were made very cheaply and tinny. You can feel the difference when you close the doors. Its nice and solid. We are so glad we looked into the KIA Sorento, Its very roommy and comfortable in both front and back seats, I truly enjoy driving it. Its great on gas. Definitely would purchase another KIA .

Excellent handling V6 and great gas mileage

The car handled exceptional AC was very cold, has 3rd row seating, would have preferred leather seats but cloth is very comfortable, has all gadgets for this year.

Nice vehicle for the price

This vehicle is comfortable to drive and has plenty of space. The only thing I would say is the 4 cylinder model has to work at getting up to speed and going up large hills. This may be a benefit for gas mileage though.

Stud muffin of a car

We bought this car recently, so the reliability we?ve seen has been short term. Our friends took it for a drive and commented that it was a ?Stud muffin of a car.? My husband and I completely agree. It is a beautiful looking car, super comfy, pretty good pick up, responsive steering, and the brakes are great. The back of the car had a good amount of storage, but you can pull up the floor to open it up to at least half a foot more storage beneath what you can originally see. It is super easy to park with a pretty good turn ratio. I normally drive a Mazda 3 which turns on a dime, while my husband has a Buick Verano that is a small yacht when it comes to turning and parking and I always have issues with his. But the Sorento is a breeze to park. It seats 5 and can even fit three car seats in the back - snuggly, but they can fit. Really awesome gas mileage and has an ECO feature. Love the car!

3.9

It?s been a great car

It fit our family well!! It made a great long trip suv!! And handled well in the mountains!! We haven?t had many issues with it

3.4

Good, economical choice, but lacking in soul.

This car has everything it should. Plenty of leg room, plenty of storage space, decent gas mileage, it's fairly reliable and has a good sound system that can sync up with your phone. The biggest downside to this vehicle is that it feels like every other average SUV. It doesn't have anything that is wholly unique and it's not overly fun to drive. This car is a good choice for a reasonable person, but thrill seekers and car lovers should look elsewhere.

4.0

Nice car, enjoying owning it

The sorento meets my needs as a car for around town and is a nice drive. Owned it about two weeks and am pleasantly surprised. Wish I had purchased one sooner.

Love it!!!!

It?s used but has every feature I was looking for. It?s a great car for my family and we enjoy our time in the car. I love it