2011 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

Explore the 2011 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2011 Kia Sorento
4.4

Owned this car 4 years & put 50K miles no problems

Kia has made and excellent entry level SUV. The Kia Sorrento drives and handles like a dream. Great Car for Teenagers or Soccer Moms inexpensive to drive, maintenance and bottom line cost.

4.3

test drive was great, car responded very well.

After driving the Sorento, and several others, the Sorento EX V6 was by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The ride is like a Lexus and it handles almost like a sedan. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! On my first 500+ mile trip, I averaged 28.8 mpg. If you're looking for a new crossover in this segment, put this one on your short list to test drive.

I love this car!

It?s so comfortable for getting around town and/or long road trips. It?s got a lot of space and is easy to use that space. Very accessible

best car and reliable car i ever owned. love it

plenty of room, gas millage good,runs great, has everything you need. key less which is neat,very comfortable plenty of space with 3 seats great for shopping

Love my Kia

This is the best car. I feel safe, I like the high profile. It is roomy, seats 7 people, and has very user friendly electronics.

Loved this vehicle!

This SUV was purchased on a lark but the decision turned out to be an excellent one. The car was very dependable and got me to where I needed to go.

4.1

Has a big space as a minivan!

If you have two kids, and dont want to drive a minivan? This is the car you will love it! It has so much space, especially in the truck! You can carry tons of stuffs!

4.4

Very versatile vehicle

I am pleased with my Kia and how much power that the V6 has. Its roomy, yet not too big. The 3rd row offers versatility when needed.

4.0

Nice car

I Love the ways it feels and I like how roomy it is for me and my kids and everything about this car is wow

4.3

Great driving car.

This has been a good driving car for around town and on road trips. Big enough for 4 people and the cargo area is big enough for our dog kennels and suitcases.