2012 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Sorento Kia
Explore the 2012 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2012 Kia Sorento

Love the Sorrento

Great on gas. All wheel drive goes very well in the snow. All around great car. Would recommend this car to everyone.

2.4

Too many repair issues

I have had to replace the rear wheel anti lock break sensors three times in less than two years. The windshield wiper water pump failed and had to be replaced. The stream of water is very poor and does not do a good job of getting the window wet. The vehicle has minimal power when accelerating onto a highway and the gas mileage is 20 MPG, way below what was projected by the dealer.

Reliable performing SUV

I looked at many SUV's before buying this vehicle and chose it due to having so many features (satellite radio, bluetooth, cargo rack, etc) for the money. It offers flexibility of 3rd row to fit 7 people or fold down all seats for hauling cargo. I've had 0 issues with it and will only sell to buy another one.

Wonderful vehicle

The Sorento is perfect for me and my children! We have plenty of room to travel and have a great time. It's quite and gets great gas mileage! It meets all my needs to travel any where I need to go!

2.4

Trade our 2013 SOUL in on this and have kicked our

This vehicle is the loudest riding SUV I have ever been in. When your driving/riding in it, you can hear nothing but the suspension in the inside of it. Turn the radio up, still hear it. We so wish that we would have just kept our SOUL, it was our 2nd one and we loved them both.

was the newest car at the time i had ever owned

I feel in love with this car. The winters in PA can be hard and this car never left my kids or myself down. I have always been a nervous driver in winter and Kia but my heart back in my chest. Thank you.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

I've owned this Sorento for just about 5 years now and I'm very pleased with how this car has performed. I bought it for the value. I was able to get all of the bells and whistles of the much more expensive luxury cars without the giant price tag. It delivered. Very few problems over 5 years. I'm sad to say that I'm moving on to something newer, but I already miss driving my Sorento.

Best Family Car You Can Own

This Sorento is the best family car to own. It has plenty of chargers, nice seats, good reliability, a good design, good gas mileage, and pretty much a great car to own overall. I definitely suggest this because it is a great car.

Best SUV ever

Bought this SUV used and have never loved a vehicle so much, it has 3rd row seating with room for everyone. Handles smooth, comfortable, great looking and affordable!

Best car I've ever owned!

This car has met all of my needs so far. I have a very bad back and this car is so comfortable, I never have to worry about my back hurting on long drives.