2012 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Sorento Kia
Explore the 2012 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2012 Kia Sorento

Amazing car, very reliable

This vehicle is a very nice family car or even for a new driver like myself, drives very smooth, great gas mileage and has no problems what so ever.

I?m happy

I love it. It?s good on gas has some nice features and hugs the road. I would recommend this car to a friend or family member.

Most reliable & powerful car I've ever owned

I looked at Honda CR-V, pilot, Toyota 4-runner, jeep, etc, but I was amazed by the value, ease of use, power and comfort of the Kia Sorento. It is incredibly roomy, and can be used for off-reading, gear, camping, commuting, road trips, good handling in any weather condition. I used to think kias were a bad brand until I got this car. (I found out that Newer kias are under different production and have much higher standards and ratings than older Kias).

Love love my sorrento will buy another!

My sorrento has been awesome! I will buy another but this one is going strong 6 years later. The only thing I would change is making the hatch accessible with the key fob to make it open. Can't want to get a new one!

1.6

clicking sound when pressing breaks

This is the worst car ever clicking sound when pressing the breaks hate this car dealer says this is normal it drives me crazy help

Best car for the money!

I love the Kia sorento! This is my second one. First one was purchased new, second one was used (different financial circumstances). Roomy, three rows, heated seats (necessity for me) the ride is so smooth, no loud driving/road noise, just an enjoyable ride! This is my primary car for everything, commuting, errands, Vacay, Dr appts, etc. Lots of extras... I really feel you get a super nice car for your money.

A great car to have

The car was in great condition when I test drove it. It was comfortable as well. It was very well maintained when I bought it!

Most reliable car I have owned.

This Sorento was the best car for the money I have owned. We bought it new and have never had any problems with it. I actually bought a another Kia because of the great ecperience I had with this one.

Best car I?ve ever had!

I never look forward to driving anywhere until I got this car. I love being in it and makes long trips so much more enjoyable!

4.4

one of the best cars I've own... and I've owned ma

great car... great gas mileage... purchased this car new and wife loves it... only selling because looking to upgrade to a newer model... if not we plan to keep this car...