2012 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Sorento Kia
Explore the 2012 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2012 Kia Sorento

Good Car Buy so far

Car is comfortable to sit in and drive, We always check the leg room in the back seat and this car has better then most. Ours has the 3rd seat option which we were looking for so the grand kids can all pile in. It provably wont be comfortable for adults though. The 2.4 motor has a lot more power then i expected and get good mileage. very pleased with it so far.

3.9

Stylish Interior

The 2012 Sorento SX is loaded with extra features making it feel like a much newer model than a 12! Drives well and absolutely love the panoramic sunroof! Also comes with a ton of space and third road seating. The AWD, panoramic sunroof, and size will make it optimal for car camping out in the mountains.

2.3

Will not buy another one

When we first bought the car we thought it would be great. Then after about a yr of ownership the passengers head rest came off and Kia would not fix it . They said it would cost us to fix it. Then a the car only had 54 thousand on it the motor blew. The bearings let the oil bypass and it burnt all the oil out of the engine. Kia would not honor the engine warranty because I changed the oil twice and did have paperwork. 3400 dollars later we said no more Kia anything

Most comfortable and luxurious car I?ve owned.

This car fits all my needs it pulls my boat and jet skies without flaw. It had third row seating that are all equipt with plenty of room and comfortbility. This car has been so good to me.

Most reliable car ever!

This car met all of my needs has all the bells and whistles, a/c vents front to back, leather heated seats, sunroof moon roof. You will love it!

Best car I?ve ever owned

This is a perfect family car for a family with 2 boys and dog, 3 rows and lots of space!! Love that i can also pack me and all my friends and take a road trip for the weekend getaway! This is my second Kia and it wont be my last

3.0

Good, affordable family vehicle

Has more features than most other basic vehicles, rides great. Kia quality is not up to par though. For the value the car is great, but long term the quality suffers.

Best warranty and exceptional car...

Very comfortable size and space ..... easy handling and I just love it . The warranty that kia offers is far the best. Not a gas guzzler and the leather makes it easy to clean especially when you have kids. 7 seater comes in handy when we have guests .

2.0

Cheap and dangerous

Mine needs an engine and new suspension. thanks kia.130000 miles,really .i hope you don't expect me to pay for your mistakes. I will keep you posted.

4.0

Reliable, but Could be More

It drives very well, overall this is an excellent car. It never has any engine problems and looks good. The only thing is that the seats get uncomfortable very fast.