2017 Kia Soul consumer reviews

$16,100–$17,700 MSRP range
side view of 2017 Soul Kia
Explore the 2017 Kia Soul
Shop the 2017 Kia Soul

From outside small volume but from inside its like

About this car : From outside small volume but from inside its like SUV big volume . Easy driving easy to see side mirror with wildly areas

Best car I've ever gotten

This car is all I've ever needed love Kias have had 3 of them now. They are the best. I will tell everyone how good of a car they are.

A Really Great Car

This car is super great. Mileage is good and it is very comfortable inside. The only thing I dislike about the car is the exterior. The car from the outside is ugly in my opinion, but it is a great car for reliability.

2017 Kia Soul+

After driving a Kia Soul 2 different times as a rental including a long road trip back and forth to Long Island NY with my elderly mother I decided to look for a Soul when my 2007 Toyota Highlander started to give out. In the past 10 years I have had 2 Lexus RX SUVs and a Toyota Highlander. This 2017 Kia Soul+ is the best vehicle I have ever had. Part of my reason for looking for a 2017 was that it had a 4.9 rating on Cars.com, which is extremely rare. One of the only negative reviews mentioned that sometimes the back up camera sticks and stays on after you drive forward, which it does on occasion, but I think it's cool. Other than that it is fun to drive and I got one with the Panoramic Sunroof ,which is awesome, and the enhanced stereo and lane and collision warning system. I like being able to change the drive mode between Normal, Economy, and Sport, depending on the situation as well as being able to change my own gears when I want to feel more manly. Under the right driving conditions I can get 34+ MPG on the highway which is better by a lot than one of my previous Hybrid Lexus SUVs. It is cheap to drive, less than $30 to fill up the tank and drive up to 350+ miles, so it is much better on gas than my Lexus and Toyota SUVs. It is fun to drive and easy to maneuver, especially in tight spaces. With the back seats down and along with the hidden storage I can haul everything I need and look good and have fun doing it. I would highly recommend the 2017 Kia Soul+. It is a safe and efficient vehicle that is a comfortable pleasure to drive.

reliable

Stylish and sporty, a very good looking car for sure comes with so many options standard which makes it a great value as well.So far I am very happy !!

This car is fun to drive and meets my needs.

This car has plenty of legroom for all my 6 ft and taller individuals. This car is good around town and on the freeway. I am very happy with this car.

Love this Kia 2017 Soul.

The 2017 Kia Soul is easy to handle, good on gas, lots of legroom, you sit up high and it's different looking. Glad I decided to buy it instead of lease it.

Most reliable car I have ever owned.

The KIA Soul 2017 is comfortable, lots of legroom, good gas mileage and reliability, plus I love the look. I owned a KIA for 15 years and I'm glad that I stayed with KIA.

Great little car with great gas mileage

Although we recently had to have an engine replaced, it wasn't do to anything that had any type of progressive problems. These cars are fantastic and up until that literal day we had to drive to the shop, it drove perfectly every day. I'll keep this car forever due to Kia backing it with a lifetime warranty on three engine. Even the replacement. I would buy another one all over again. This dealership here is wonderful!

We love are Kia soul

The gas mileage's is amazing the Kia soul is great on the road my Husband and I made a great decision to buy one.I tell everyone about the 10 year warranty