2017 Kia Soul consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Soul Kia
Explore the 2017 Kia Soul
Shop the 2017 Kia Soul

I adore my Soul!

My car was totalled due to a rearend collision 3 weeks before Christmas! I did extensive research utlizing all tools available for a high reliability, safe car in the 13k price range. I wanted a 2017 due to depreciation values on vehicles. I purchased my Kia Soul and I will never regret it! This car is a joy to drive and has all of the needed safety features I needed. It is a joy to drive and I highly recommend it!

Easiest car to drive I’ve ever owned.

This car has all the “bells and whistles”. Very easy to figure out all the features. Lots of storage and leg room. Easy entrance and exiting.

Most reliable car we never had before. I

This car meet all that we need. It is a wonderful vehicule and a great deal, the sale department it is an enthusiastic team, thank you for your attention

Kia soul !

Have over 30000 miles on our exclaim with the 1.6 turbo. Performance is great and average 30 mpg in the city. No problems at all would recommend.

Great buy for the money!

It is a small SUV and fun to drive it!! Very reliable and spacious for its size! Very easy to maintain and great on gas!

Great car

I scored it a 5 on reliability because I’ve had it for 3 weeks, it better be reliable. Although, my mother bought an Optima 2 weeks ago and it died once already. This car is awesome. A little slow to start when you step on the gas pedal but great once you get it there. Gas mileage is pretty awesome, it costs me about $25 to fill it and it goes 400 or so miles. Downside: No AC for the back seat. I have two small kids, and live in Florida. Vents in the back would have been nice because it takes a bit of time for the AC to cool the whole car. The trunk is pretty small. My stroller doesn’t really fit in there but I discovered that awesome secret storage cooler in there which is great. Seats are comfy, radio is decent. I’m very happy with this car, in fact it may be my favorite out of all the cars I’ve owned. Get back to me in 4 years when it’s out of warranty and breaking down all the time though!!

This car has far exceeded my expectations.

We think it is great. It performs well. It has more room inside than my previous crv . Storage in the back is fair , but considering the size of the car it is sufficient for most uses. I put a hitch onit and tow a small trailer with no problems. (Less than 750 lbs total)

Most reliable and best purchase

Not one issue, fun to drive, spacious, one of my best purchases I've ever made! Can't believe how much cargo this cat holds, I moved cross country in it. I have back issues and this car was a great choice for that. Great pick up n go. I love this car!!

Best Car I've Owned

This car has met all of my need. I particular love how well it is on gas. Plenty of room. Vey spacious. The warning and safety features make me feel safe and comfortable driving in the city.

Love it. This is my 2nd Kia Soul

This car is perfect for me. It is my 2nd Kia Soul and should I need another car in the future, it will most likely be another Kia Soul