2015 Kia Sportage consumer reviews

$21,900–$23,400 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Sportage Kia
Explore the 2015 Kia Sportage
Shop the 2015 Kia Sportage

Best performace car I have owned

Great performance for a 4 cylinder. Easy handling. Very nice design for a compact SUV. All necessary features that I needed; example: "handsfree Blue Tooth". This was one of the top features that I was looking for. Adaquate safety features was very important to me since I am a Professional Nanny transporting children.

Great car for new driver

We just purchased the EX model for our daughter. We love the size and safety features- airbags, brakes, stability control and she feels higher than a sedan and can see over the hood very well. It?s super cute . The only negatives are the seat is a little hard and the rear window is a little narrow. Fortunately the large back up camera helps!

Car buying experience

The Kia Sportage is a very nice car. My son enjoyed driving it as well as loving it. It's a perfect size SUV for our son.

4.1

A Basic affordable all wheel drive

So far so good! Nothing glamorous but not a $50,000 dollar vehicle worth purchasing used because after 2 years car can still be bought preowned with low miles like new. Plus doing it this way saves you 30-40% less than a new one due to its higher depreciation simply because it's less sought over than Toyota or Honda with about the same reliability factor according to a few well respected consumer ratings websites.

Great car that took me by surprise.

I?d be grudgingly traded in a Jeep Grand Cherokee because of financial reasons. My Sportage has been a big surprise. Very cute styling, Pepppy, perfect size, great gas mileage?And handles great in the snow. I have been super impressed and honestly, I would buy another one!

Most reliable car I own

This car meets all of my needs. This car is also very easy on gas and very comfortable.This car is also very stable in all kinds of weather.

4.4

Amazing value and style

Amazing style and warranty all goes into the amazing value this car and brand offers consumers. Great handling, great details inside, great aerodynamics outside. Reliable warranty

I insisted on a Sportage when I needed a new car!

I now own my second Kia Sportage. It is 3 years old and I am still delighted with it. It looks good, runs great, and is a pleasure to drive!

Very Comfortable car

So far like everything about it! Very comfortable seating, good view out, economical & very good leg room front & back

4.3

Good Car Terrible Audio - Navigation System

I own the SX AWD UTV 4.2L Turbo version of this vehicle. Overall I'm very pleased with this, my second Kia Sportage. Unfortunately, the 'Deluxe' Entertainment System with built-in Navigation is AWFUL! Specifically: The sound is Anemic. The cost to upgrade the maps through a 3rd party is $150 EVERY time you want an update. Unlike with other select Models, KIA offers NO software updates, that would allow use of Apple Car Play or Android Auto. Kia offers NO hardware system upgrades at any cost. A 'Compatible' 3rd-party Car Stereo costs $700+. I've now learned Kia plans to include Artificial Intelligence-enabled Assistant technology to their vehicles in 2019. If they do as good a job with this as their Entertainment Systems, it will be an EpicFail