2015 Kia Sportage consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Sportage Kia
Explore the 2015 Kia Sportage
Shop the 2015 Kia Sportage

Best car I ever owned

My aunt bought for me a 2015 kia Sportage AWD and I've had it a year, and currently LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Kia and i have no complaints & there plenty of room in it.

4.3

Excellent newer model car

Excellent car for small family with room for cargo. Still I have to let it go now (can't afford 2nd)

MY KIA SPORTAGE

the Sportage is an awesome car...would recommend to others...rides smooth and looks cool... we love the car...

Happy tentatively

Having issues with gas tank bubbling and shooting gas out of tank when the gas shuts off from the pump!

Great Car

I bought my Kia Sportage brand new in 2015 and I LOVE it. The gas mileage is great, it does amazing on steep hills, I have never had an issue with it at all. I will be keeping this car for many years.

very good car

i like it. use car for family,traveling,fishing.very good silver color.fast change line and speed.nice interier,more place for cargo.i am very glad about sportage.

4.4

A "big" little car

It's hard to find a car that both my husband and I find comfortable. I'm the principle driver and petite, he's very tall. I enjoy driving small cars and he is much too tall for most of them. The Sportage is roomy enough for him, but handles like a small compact. The visibility out the back window could be a little better and the air conditioner required repair - other than that, I'm completely happy.

I love my Kia Sportage

No issues, great looking car, good gas mileage even with AWD. Dealership gives 4 free oil changes, washes car, would definitely buy again.

3.6

SuzyQ

Good safe dependable vehicle used for transportation back and forth to work. Good price as purchased after being a test drive vehicle. I like the looks of the vehicle and the great red color!

4.4

Sportage

Recently bought a second hand Kia Sportage 2015, Love the smooth ride and fuel consumption. Good family car with plenty of space and interior design