2015 Kia Sportage consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Kia Sportage
Shop the 2015 Kia Sportage
4.3

Very reliable

Its reasonable stylish very reliable you get your monies worth and then some....gas mileage is awesome

Best car I own

It has everything that a a car needs. It has space is comfortable , affordable. And it has. Everything that you would want in a suv

Best car I own

First and Best SUV I owned

This car is at a reasonable price, and I am really glad I got this one, since I am not a fan of the new 2017 body. Legroom, cargo space, gas Millage, and performance on this car is great. I got In love with this car right away after test driving it. After test driving all types of other SUVs such as Hyundai, Ford, and Mazda.

First and Best SUV I owned

1st new car for daughter

Daughter wanted a Kia and selected a Sportage SX .Purchased New. Has all the toys and safety which I as a Kia owner preferred her to have . The value for what you get.

3.9

Enjoyed the drive & the comfort and mileage.

It was ok and I like the body style, and many other things such as the tire storage area and places for your tools. It was easy to drive and handle. It had a lot of power and could really get moving on the road, a lot more than I expected when I had it. I think that is the biggest reason I traded up when I purchased my new Sorento.

I absolutely love my new car-comfy and stylish!

My new car is comfortable and it has all the bells and whistles that I wanted. I've always wanted a sunroof and it's great on gas.

4.3

Budget friendly

The sportage is a great vehicle! The test drive was smooth and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone entering the SUB world. It has great he mileage and it is not big and bulky.

Best car I ever owned

My aunt bought for me a 2015 kia Sportage AWD and I've had it a year, and currently LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Kia and i have no complaints & there plenty of room in it.