2016 Kia Sportage consumer reviews

$22,150–$23,650 MSRP range
side view of 2016 Sportage Kia
Explore the 2016 Kia Sportage
Shop the 2016 Kia Sportage

Stylish and reliable in a value packed crossover

We've only owned the 2016 Sportage for about a month but we are very satisfied. It handles well, is fun to drive and the fit and finish are excellent. It's a lot of car for the money - we purchased a Certified Used car. Love the warranty and Kia's are known for their safety ratings. This is my second Kia, first crossover. We look forward to some enjoyable years of driving. Only downside is the gas mileage. Some other cars in the class do better. I'm getting 21 city / 26 highway, just slightly lower than the EPA estimates. However, it's a good tradeoff for the better warranty and reliability of some other similarly priced makes.

Great Car for the Value

I love my KIA Sportage. It has a nice smooth ride and sleek, sporty exterior. It has a comfortable interior with bluetooth connection.

Sportage

Love my Sportage. Rides great. Roomy. Runs great. Looks great. The nicest crossover awd on the market. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a crossover

It's a good one! With good looks and comfort !

I really loved my Kia Soul! it was awesome! But with more grandkids I needed a bigger car and In choosing The Sportage I've been very happy and comfortable with it feel that we are all safe and what a Plus it rides nice handles good it's just all-around a great car

Great Car for a Great Price

I love this car! Great handling, stylish and full of great features. I love how it drives and how comfortable it is. This is my new favorite toy!!

JimmyP

Great Car For The Money ,great fuel mileage , Dealership was great to work with , No pressure to buy ,

very decent car . I like it very much

Handels great . Good get up and go . Good on gas . Decent ride and performance. The car is great on gas .It really looks sharp / I like the black color . It looks classy in black / Dealership was good Salesman was great, but didn't think much of the finance mamager . I feel this dude is not an asset to the Kia Dealership of Myrtle Beach . Actually i think he should be replaced and maby even be put in Jail . Not a good person at all .

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

This is our 2nd Sportage, we had a 2013 and now we have a 2016. I love how it handles and how nice and room there is to store things. The way it rides, drives, and looks classy!!!! Thank You, I will be back to get another one . This is my type of SUV. It runs good and drives very nice.

I would buy another one.

They had great service, very friendly and made sure to answer all my questions. Including to also provide information and keep in contact.

good experence

i went to buy this car at cowboy kia in conroe tx and it was a amazing time . best time that i had buying a car yet . it was quick and easy with no hastle at all. Trinidad Rodriguez helped me get to the price i wanted and was a very kind and polite fellow. over all this car is a great car . and great experence .