2016 Kia Sportage consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Sportage Kia
Explore the 2016 Kia Sportage
Shop the 2016 Kia Sportage

love my Kia

The team at Berlin City Kia, in particular my salesman Charles Cobb, was patient, efficient, and accommodating throughout the process of choosing the right vehicle. I love my 2016 Kia Sportage! It drives and looks like a much higher priced car and the reviews I have seen are nothing but positive. I am delighted with this car!

very comfortable. Best car ive owned

Very nice car. I love the extras. Very stylish look It has heated and cooling seat, back up camera,and more

4.3

OK So far

Like the car so far but only driven it about 500 miles. First problem is remote door lock key fobs only work if you are within 10-12 feet of vehicle. In the shop 3 days now with no resolution yet. We will see what happens.

STOP SLEEPING ON KIA

IT'S FUNNY HOW MOST PEOPLE FORGET IT'S NOT HOW YOU START,IT'S HOW YOU FINISH.MOST OF THE TOP SELLING CARS IN AMERICA WERENT ALWAYS WHAT THEY ARE TODAY,SO WITH THAT BEING SAID,I CREATED MY PERSONAL SLOGAN FOR KIA."IF YOU TEST DRIVE A KIA-YOU WILL BUY THAT KIA" IM ON MY 5TH KIA WHICH IS A 2014 SPORTAGE;WHAT CAN I SAY IT'S FAST,SPORTY,SLEEK,COMFY,WHAT ELSE IS THERE?

Quality Car

I very please with my Sportage. I find it easy to get in and out of along with great handling. Very stylish look and love the Black Cherry finish.