2021 Kia Telluride consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Telluride Kia
Explore the 2021 Kia Telluride
Shop the 2021 Kia Telluride

Quality car throughout...!

Just a beautiful car in and out...so many thoughtful features , I continue to discover more things I like about the car as I drive and experience it.

most bang for buck you could ever ask for

the Kia Telluride is an amazing balance of luxury and affordability . This vehicle feels like it should cost $15,000 more than it does. A phenomenal vehicle!

So far(only had it 4 days) the best car I have had

It has met all of my needs, the rear legroom is great. Has plenty of USB ports for us. My granddaughters love the fact that they each have their own seat and armrest.

A giant step up from the Sorrento

This is a beautifully styled and outfitted vehicle. The ride is comfortable and handling smooth. I feel very safe and love all the advanced features.

Really, really impressed

I am absolutely thrilled to own my Telluride. I am blown away at the details and how much effort went in to designing this. It has everything I need and have wanted. I cannot think of anything else that I would want. I've heard it being compared to others as far as storage space in the front, but I don't want too much storage. When there's too much, you find things to put there and it becomes so cluttered. It's incredibly smooth. I love the technology. It really is a GREAT vehicle for my family. I love that the back can provide more more storage by removing the flat piece.

What a great car.

This was the perfect vehicle to fill our needs. We wanted a comfortable ride with sufficient room for our vacation equipment. We got what we needed and couldn't be happier.

Great value for the money

I recently purchased a 2021 Kia Telluride and it is everything and more of what I thought it would be. The safety features and amenities are quite extensive for the price of the vehicle. I am impressed by the quality and attention to detail.

Excellent vehicle. Very impressed.

The car is more than I had expected. The innovative thinking by the manufacturers is incredible. They must be listening to their customers and incorporating their suggestions into their vehicles.

Great Car

This car has plenty of space and it is a nice ride. This is based on a road trip I took of about 4,000 miles. After this experience, we have planned our next one already. We are glad we purchased this car since we plan to take road trips every year.

Absolutely Love it!

This car met all of our needs. We love the third row and there is a lot of leg room. Great family ride and very comfortable. It has 7 USB ports and lots of great features.