2021 Kia Telluride consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Telluride Kia
Explore the 2021 Kia Telluride
Shop the 2021 Kia Telluride

I love this SUV!

The Telluride looks beautiful, I get so many compliments. The ride is really smooth and there is plenty of room to drive around my kids and their friends.

2021 Telluride

Recently purchased a 2021 Telluride EX Premium pkg-extremely comfortable, excellent second row leg room, came with many bells and whistles, love the clear stereo! The technology for phone use has been upgraded since my 2014 Sorento. The person calling sounds so clear it’s as if they are sitting right next to you talking!

Thrilled so far after two months

Roomy, comfortable, all the technology I am able to handle, ample cargo space,only wish the gas tank was a little larger to increase my driving range

Most reliable car I have ever own

This SUV is very well made, the color is great and plenty of leg room. Fully loaded and spacious. The drive is very smooth and the engine is very quiet. Heads turn and people stare at it.

Best Vehicle I’ve Owned. Not even close.

Swore I was going to get an Atlas. Spent months and months researching them looking for deals. Test drove the Telluride S a few weeks ago, with 0 intention on purchasing. Wife and I fell in love with it and bought it. We paid just under MSRP and it is unquestionably the best car I’ve ever owned. Style, utility, comfort, and value. It’s all there. My 6’ 200 lb 23 year old son sits in the 3rd row comfortably. Would love another 30 hp and 2 mpg - but happy with this car as it is. Great job KIA!

Safest SUV on the road

The Telluride is amazing - especially all of the safety features that are standard on the vehicle. Highly recommend this car - it is rated the best SUV by Consumer Reports.

Great SUV with fantastic exterior styling

This SUV is great for families and has best use of interior space. Drive manners is great and it smoothly handles all kinds of potholes. We love our Telly.

The Kia Telluride is a very nice vehicle.

It is a great vehicle. It has a ton of safety and luxury features. Th only issue I have with buying this vehicle is that we had to pay a $4000 market adjustment above MSRP.

Tremendous vehicle value

I love everything about it and would recommend it to anyone in the market for a midsized SUV. Perfect all round vehicle with styling and interior finish comparable to high end competitors.

So impressed with this vehicle

The Telluride is such a luxurious SUV. The outside and inside are both modern and expensive looking. I have an SX so lord of amenities. I love all of the safety features.