2010 Lexus ES 350 consumer reviews

side view of 2010 ES 350 Lexus
Explore the 2010 Lexus ES 350
Shop the 2010 Lexus ES 350

Love my 2010 Lexus

This car has been my favorite car, so far. It glides through traffic; it has excelleration when I need it. The interior is beautiful with buck- stitched leather seats. I love having both a sky light and moon roof; I can't wait until the weather gets cooler! I especially love the slate gray exterior color. So far, it's been reliable. I expect this car to easily go another 150K miles with minimal maintenance. It's exactly what I needed in a car plus a lot more!

4.0

So far , so good!

I just bought this car last month. 4th Lexus I’ve owned. Although I love the make, I will say their cars are becoming are less solid and interiors are more cheaply made Used to be all leather and wood interior, now there is a lot of plastic. I also noticed how light the doors are. I keep slamming them on accident. Unless something mechanical goes wrong, I’ll likely continue to buy Lexus.

The most comfortable and Smoothest car I ever owne

This car has every luxury you need and want. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH LEXUS!!!! From now on all my cars will be Lexus and I will encourage my kids to get the same thing.

2.6

POOR INTERIOR DESIGN WITH SUBSTANDARD MATERIAL

After owning the car for two years, had to take the car back in to get the leather seats repaired due to wear. after 7 years, all seats have damaged seats even though I rarely have others riding in the car with me. apparently, the material can't handle the heat of California. in addition, the dashboard has become sticky and shines like a mirror into the windshield, making it very difficult and dangerous to drive. I owned a Camry for 15 years and never had any of these issues. I would never buy another Lexus again.

3.7

Very smooth on the highway

So far so good. But I have only had it for 1500 miles. There is a bit wear and tear due to the 84000 miles already on it, but I can accept that.

The best Japanese Luxury vehicle you can buy!

This car is perfect. It has every option I need for my daily travels. Great engine power. Best reliability. Maintenance is very affordable compared to European cars.

Lexus ex350

This is an amazing car. it has a very smooth ride, it is gas and brakes are very responsive. It is quite fast and has super great pick up. Overall the car is extremely reliable.

Most luxurious and reliable car I?ve ever had

This car is absolutely great!! From the exterior the the interior not a scratch or spot of dirt. And it?s one of the most reliable Cars around

Beautiful and stylish. Comfortable and reliable

THIS IS MY MID-LIFE DREAM CAR!! Stylish, handles like a dream. Turns tight and i can parallel park it! Great visibility all around. Mirrors tilt downward when you back up. Nice bright headlights which move and point in the direction you turn. Supper comfy to sit in. Like sitting on a cloud. Smooth leather seats. Heated and air condition front seat. The driver'seat has a hundred different ways to be position. Very quiet ride. She has a sunroof, which I like to play with. I was always a Chevy girl, had 2 Impala's and my lovely 1988 Citation. and one 69Mustang. I had to buy a minivan or two when the kids were small and in school for transporting and carpooling. Mini vans were nothing but trouble. Never handled well in the snow. Always in the repair shop. Lousy to maneuver. Poor visibility and a nightmare to back up. My Lexus will most likely be the last car I own...plan on driving it for a long time.

Elegant, Safe, Reliable -- Pleasure to drive

Wouldn't be selling it if we weren't moving to Europe. What an elegant, safe, reliable car -- a pleasure to drive and/or to ride in. I will definitely have another Lexus in my lifetime! This one has been a dream!