2010 Lexus ES 350 consumer reviews

$35,175 starting MSRP
side view of 2010 ES 350 Lexus
Explore the 2010 Lexus ES 350
Shop the 2010 Lexus ES 350

Luxury galore. Smooth ride.

Luxury at your fingertips. Beautiful exterior color and performs beautifully. One of the best cars I ever owned.

Best car i have ever owned

Great car. Super smooth accelerating and breaking. Does the job And it looks amazing. Couldnt ask for anything better

Very comfortable and smooth

This vehicle is very reliable, stylish, smooth, comfortable, luxurious, and a pleasure to own. So many good qualities this could turn into an essay.

3.9

Reliable to the Core

Best car i have ever owned. Power ,Comfort stitched together. Best used car purchase, true value foe money.

Smooth ride

This car is so comfortable for long drives and very spacious to hold a big family with kids strollers. I love the color too, the doors system are amazing when you uave a kid and two full hands. The dive tho, seriously i love how smooth it is

Smooth ride

Great Car!

Love the Lexus ES 350!! Roomy interior. Quiet ride, comfortable seats. Love the dashboard and control panel.

2010 Lexus Rocks

I recently traded in my 2010 Lexus, which I owned for 5 3/4 years. I purchased it new and literally miss it. This is the best car I ever owned. It never had a single issue. All I ever had to put into it was for new tires. This is the most reliable, well-equipped vehicle with navigation package, etc.

4.4

Nice sporty car

I've had the car for couple weeks now and mostly like it. It does very well on long drives and gave me 30 miles/gal at 70 mph. It's supposed to be a luxury car but it lacks the luxury car ride. You really feel the road bumps and it has a harsher ride than my 2002 Lexus that was a smooth, quiet driving machine. I'd buy it again for its looks, styling, and my experience with Lexus reliability, but as I've said I'm disappointed in the ride.

3.6

nice comfortable car

Use too many gas, even on highway mileage per gallon is low. Key to open the car is too complicate. Dealership must inform an advance the number of keys they are giving with use cars. My people give me one key only in last minute when I was leaving the shop.