2010 Lexus ES 350 consumer reviews

side view of 2010 ES 350 Lexus
Explore the 2010 Lexus ES 350
Shop the 2010 Lexus ES 350

Love this car

Meets all the needs, best value for money, luxuries and performance combined. Reliable and long lasting

4.3

Very reliable car

I would give it a 5 for comfort but I am a big man so it's a little tight on the driver's side, passenger and rear are good, it's a reliable car which gave me great performance and very little technical issues, most were resolved under the excellent warranty and service the Lexus dealers provide

4.4

Most comfortable car I ever owned

Good car for driving, comfortably and gas saving. This was my first Lexus and I can?t regret owning it.

It?s a Lexus

Excellent ride and performance, light on highways and inside the cities too. Luxury enough with lower price. Maintain it close to maintaining a Camry.

Best car I've ever owned.

Very Satisfactory. Fits all needs & driving styes. It is also great on gas & is exceptional when taking long trips with the family.

i love it

this car met all of my needs.It is really comfortable car,when you drive it-you just enjoy,so smooth

Best car I have owned

This car is very quiet and rides very smoothly. I like the way it looks and everything works as designed. It has nice power too

most comfortable ride i've ever had

This auto has every thing one may need for the year it was built. Very quite ride, dependable, fuel efficient ( average of 22 mpg in the city ) comfort, lots of leg room, spacious trunk and very elegant in looks.

Lovely

Love it!!! I would recommend this vehicle to anyone. It rides nice and it is quite. Just love this car. I've owned a Lexus 300 2002 and it was still in good condition when I had traded it in. I loves Lexus cars.

Lexus I like

Very nice car. Well thought out features and comfortable seating. I highly recommend ES350 2010. Love from Chicago.