2012 Lexus RX 350 consumer reviews

side view of 2012 RX 350 Lexus
Explore the 2012 Lexus RX 350
Shop the 2012 Lexus RX 350

Best car I have owned.

The car was quality from every angle - gas mileage , comfort , dependability and just fun to drive. Overall experience was top notch !

Amazing!

This car is very reliable and I can always count on it I have 250k miles on mine never had a problem. I would recommend.

Very sturdy reliable car

This car met all my needs and more, plenty leg room rides very nice , mileage kind of high , but it was very well taken care of, has all the bells and whistles , I love it ,

Extremely pleased

Extremely pleased with this car. Very reliable car and the service department in Savannah is great. The car is very comfortable and runs well.

this is an outstanding vehicle I ever own before

all I can say this vehicle is absolutely needed, Navigation, interior and exterior ,Heat seats AC seats ride too comfort as like luxury car.

Nobody in town could beat the car, service ,deal

The right size sport utility with high tech performance and plush luxury interior. Great condition, low miledge, a true deal.

I had an '04 RX before and this gen is improved.

We were happy with our old RX, but it was time to get a younger car. This one has all of the virtues of the previous generation RX, plus many improvements. Our last one was nearly perfect for its comfort and dependability. If this one comes close, I'll be delighted.

LEXUS350

This car is extremely comfortable great seat room. Heated \ cooling seats are perfect . Car is quiet and rides smoothly. Out side noise is shut out making the ride more relaxing.

4.4

Very reliable and smoothe

It is my favorite car ever never going to buy a non Lexus product highly recommend. Lexus is one of the best brands and produce some of the most reliable cars out there.

I want buy this car

The space of the car is very good performance is also excellent fuel economy I am very satisfied with the car control it has a quiet interior space