2012 Lexus RX 350 consumer reviews

side view of 2012 RX 350 Lexus
Explore the 2012 Lexus RX 350
Shop the 2012 Lexus RX 350

Outstanding vehicle.

This SUV fits all the needs for individuals in the market for a new or used SUV. Quality throughout. All the latest technology. The best thing is the turning radius. If you are looking for a quality vehicle buy a Lexus.

4.3

Nice handling luxury car with peppy engine.

Comfortable. Nice handling. Lots of bells and whistles in the options area but would not put them on if I bought it new. Drawback-height of console makes buckling seatbelt difficult

Thanks very much for helping to buy excellent car

This is excellent car good prices and excellent sellers thanks very much for this oportunidad to get this nice car This is excellent car good prices and excellent sellers thanks very much for this oportunidad to get this nice car

Most comfortable car I?ve owned.

This car is one of the best cara I have owned. It has great amenities. A couple of my favorite features are the heated seats, the memory seating and automatic hatch. We are very happy with it overall.

Most comfortable and responsive SUV we have owned.

This car was quick, comfortable and very reliable. The interior leather was softer than any I have owned. It also had a very solid and heavy ride.

Quiet- comfortable - handles great on the highway

Great ride compared to other cars I test drove- easy turns - quiet - comfortable - has all the options I wanted- navigation- backup camera

Happiest with this car than any other we owned

This is the best car we have owned, we have had it serviced whenever it is due. Have not had any problems so far. I don?t think we have ever owned a car this long. The service has always been efficient & everyone ver courteous! Thank You

Great family car

Great family car. Not too big for the daily drop-offs but large enough for the long haul road trips. Very reliable and easy to maintain. Would recommend.

great reliable car

I have been wanting an RX since I was a teenager. Now that I am almost 40 having this car is truly a dream come true. I have owned the IS350 and loved it but the RX350 feels like a luxury car. I love the intuitive navigation system and the quality of the leather.

5th Lexus!

This is my 5th Lexus. RX300, RX330, IS250, GX470, RX350. All have been amazing. My current RX recently logged 31.3 mpg on a trip from Reno to San Andreas, CA. Comfortable, classy and full of features. Go get one.