2012 Lexus RX 350 consumer reviews

side view of 2012 RX 350 Lexus
Explore the 2012 Lexus RX 350
Shop the 2012 Lexus RX 350

Drop dead gorgeous

This is a wonderful car with power to spare and smooth ride. My wife actually calls it her Sexy Lexy!

Love this Car!!!

I have owned a lot of different cars over the years but this Lexus has been one of the best vehicles I have driven. It is quick, comfortable and good looking.

Most Reliable car i have owned till date.

This car met all my needs, basic comfort, legroom(both front and back), safety. Value for the money spent. Most importantly felt secured and safe driving with my one yr old baby in car.

The car is the most exquiste and fitting car.

The car is roomy including plenty of leg space. the car itself exudes excellence. I like the comfort it provides!

Lexus RX350

Perfect SUV for the money! If you are looking for a quality vehicle and has the ability for comfort, towing and room, this is the perfect suv...NOT TOO BIG...NOT TOO SMALL...JUST RIGHT!

The best car I have owned.

First time to own a Lexus. We bought this used and it drives like a brand new car. I'm so happy and very happy that we purchased a Lexus.

The best car I have ever owned

This SUV has great styling and comfort. It performs great and is the best car I have ever owned (and I have owned about 10 or more). It gets good gas milage (regular gas) and has great air conditioning and heat and radio/CD player (6 disks). You will love this vehicle.

Stylish and Reliable

This car is a pleasure to drive. It performs well at all speeds and handles so well. Headroom and leg room will fit most comfortably.

Just traded in my 2006 Lexus es 330 for the Rx.

This car is great. Just like my other lexus. Well built and reliable . My wife likes the comfort of the seats in the RX more than she did in the ES 330. Lots of room front and back . The Suv will be handy for packing things for the cottage.

AN incredible bargain for what you get

Fast, good-looking and dependable...This car will go forever..A terrific vehicle..Very comfortable...Fast and responsive