2017 Lincoln Continental consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Lincoln Continental
Shop the 2017 Lincoln Continental
4.4

None

I bought a new MKX not a Continental I am very happy with it at this point. When I got my new car home, the very next day it started to leak oil was very up set. Took it back to the dealership and they took care of the problem.

OUTSTANDING CAR

IT'S BETTER THEN THE MERCEDES I HAD. IT'S SMOOTH IN ALL FUNCTIONS - ACCELERATION, STEERING AND RIDE. PROBABLY THE BEST CAR I'VE BOUIGHT. IT CONTAINS MORE FEATURES THAN ANYONE WOULD USE.

Twin Turbos are something else.

Built Lincolns for 20 years, always bought Ford trucks. This is my first Continental, 2017. Last car I will ever have to buy. Luxury, power, comfort, ride, you name it. What a beautiful car.

Best new car purchase

I very much enjoy the Continental's combination of exterior appearance, interior layout and ride comfort. I also prefer its electronic interface more than the Cadillac CT6 which was a close second in my new car shopping

Very, Very good value for the money. Lots of Luxur

The Lincoln Continental is a car that I am delighted to own and drive, my wife loves the Lincoln Continental and the wonderful features options that we purchased. It is our hope the Lincoln Car company will continue to produce this type of car.

Most comfortable car on the road

An outstanding luxury cruiser. Superb build-quality, excellent soft leather, the most comfortable seats available on any car and I tried them all. Buy the optional 30 way adjustable seats -they are amazing. I own the Reserve model with the twin turbo 2 .7 Liter engine. It is powerful, quiet, fast and fun. I am getting 26.4 mpg and could do better if I drove slower. The car is very quiet, smooth and handles well. I just took it on a long trip and at the end of each long day's drive I was not tired or stiff. The massaging feature of the seats is really nice. I have owned many Mercedes S class cars and other high end car's. The Continental is my favorite of them all. The SYNC navigation and electronics system is really nice and easy to use. I cannot think of anything I would change on my Continental. A great car.

Very roomy, nice ride, good looking

It turns many heads driving it. Sleek design and plenty of room to get in and out. Will buy another one this new year. Many neat options included with price.

Yes! Most reliable car I've ever owned!

Good looking, reliable sedan with plenty of luxury features to go around. A real dream car. I wanted to own this car as soon as it came out for 2017.

performance and safety great

safety first, style and handle great. beautiful lines performance is outstanding. features are easy to understand

A Dream car that can deliver on levels like Gold

One of the best riding car I have ever own in my life of 25 cars of my lifetime great brakes and power that feels it has no limits talk about the options they are madly great. This my first car with massage seats and drive my wife just wild to go out with me now after 32 years of marriage wow!!!!!!!!!!!! We now also enjoy the lights on the inside of the car at night time. Driving quite smooth ride and sound system sound just good as my recording studio as to play USB makes it the new wave of music format in a car so now I don't carry CD's anymore just a USB stick drive in my pocket that can hold crime up of people breaking in it for my music which is very important to me in my line of business with new artist. The easy use of starting the car has taken me in another zone after 25 to 30 cars in my life. Easy use of no gas cap to fill it up. And one of the best ventilation system of any car with heated & air cool seats . And with AWD make sure you get there in the snow as well