2017 Lincoln Continental consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Lincoln Continental
Shop the 2017 Lincoln Continental
4.1

Replaced the mks

The vehicle is very nice. It has a couple factory or company flaws that I AM trying to get taken care of. The chrome on the doors are not on the door securely. I have been back to the dealer twice but the problem appear to be the same. The dealer really should replace the car if the problem continue. I have be with the company for years and this is the first time for any real issue with the cars.

Great Ride!

We really like this car but are not satisfied with the seat belts! They are too difficult to fasten on passenger side and much too tight to enjoy the ride.

Great Feaures

I bought this car with 3000 miles on it used and its a great car, get the upgraded engine its worth it

A Simply Beautiful American Made Luxury Vehicle

The 2017 Lincoln Continental Black Label, with the 3.0 liter, Rear Seat Option, and the Heads Up Display is simply a beautiful Vehicle to own, and drive. The quality of workmanship is excellent. The 3.0 liter engine is very responsive, and a joy to drive. It is a little thirsty. The 400 HP, and 400 lbs of Torque is addictive. The 19 Speaker Revel Stereo System is also amazing. Excellent sound system. It interfaces well with my iPhone. The Chrome Door Handles are beautiful. Believe this is a very unique design for the 2017 Lincoln Continental. The Chalet Black Label Interior is simply awesome. Makes you feel so special when you are driving.

A truly beautiful and comfortable vehicle.

We were in the market for a luxury sedan and always thought we knew what we would buy when the time came. But, we decided to slow down and take a hard look at all the cars that competed in the class before locking in our decision. So glad we did. The Lincoln Continental won -- hands down. You get a lot of bang for your buck -- loads of comfort and styling for the money.

Like driving a Bentley or Maybach

Very luxurious ride and amenities. Has most of the state-of-the-art features of cars costing more. The electronic parking assist is a pleasure to use. The adaptive cruise control makes highway driving relaxing as it adapts to traffic and speeds of other cars.

Best Car Lincoln has ever made!

The car has a very smooth ride. Plenty of performance great locks and great handling highly recommend this vehicle

Classy vehicle

Vehicle is a head Turner. I get many compliment, thumbs up from passing motorists and pedestrians. Also, the color and wheels are praised.

Luxury at an Amazing Price

Goodbye Lexus, Hello Lincoln! I'd been with Lexus for 25 years I was Brand Blind never looked elsewhere what a mistake. I got far more luxury, performance, ease of use, and more "bells & whistles" than I ever had in my many Lexus'. AND absolutely royal treatment at Coccia Ford Lincoln. All this at a price that amazed me.

Luxury at an Amazing Price

This car amazed me, I had been with my previous dealer for 25 years just never looked at any other brand. I saw a TV commercial highlighting the Lincoln Continental seats (of course the sight of Matthew McConaughey didn't hurt) which peaked my curiosity. So I went to Coccia Ford Lincoln for a look. I was greeted by a phenomenal Sales Person Lori Thomas who educated me on the Lincoln Brand. More luxury, comfort and performance for 10's of thousands less than I'd been paying for all those years! Absolutely LOVE this car!