2017 Lincoln Continental consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Continental Lincoln
Explore the 2017 Lincoln Continental
Shop the 2017 Lincoln Continental

Worth the money & wait

After comparing the Continental & the Audi A8, I ordered the Lincoln in the Black Label trim. For the same price I got a much better car with even more luxury. Had to wait (impatiently) for it to roll off production & be delivered last December but what a Christmas gift! It has the 3L engine and AWD. Smooth ride, the engine does not disappoint plus it did awesome in last years snowstorm. The gas mileage is actually higher than they advertise after you break in the engine. I still get people who pace me to check out my sweet ride. No longer just a nana car, the Continental is stylish and will be relevant for years to come.

Love Modern Car

The look of the Front end just great. The seats are out of this world which is very important to me. The big car back seat is better than your competitors not to mention the space age instrumation. Lincoln reliability a good reason to buy Continental.

Best overall car I purchased

This is the smoothest ride I have ever had and It has a sleek inter-design and eye catching front grill. The 30 way seats make it very comfortable to seat in. The rear end of the car could be a little bit more stylish but it's not bad.

Thrilled

I have owned numerous luxury sleds including Cadillac XTS and Deville, Infiniti q70, and my wife has a new Mercedes CLS 400 that is custom built and priced over 90K. My new Continental Reserve is far and away my favorite of them all. It is more refined than the Cadillacs, more quiet than the q70, and a far better value than the custom built Mercedes. You get more care for your money and its more comfortable and plush than all of the aforementioned cars. I love the styling both inside and out. It's a deep ruby red with mocha and light interior. Phenomenal sound system. Can't wait to take it to Badger football games in total stately style this season! This is a beast and mean machine with polished manners.

Great

Very comfortable. Had a problem with front seat on driver side. This is serious problem and needs to be addressed.

Very nice looking inside and out. Drive very good

Is the best car I have ever drive in life. Feel like you in a first class fly. This vehicle is super

lincoln has done it again

fly flashy smooth and comfortable .it even has 30 different seat functions how can u not respect what lincoln is thinking

Reliable car

I took the car for one day for test. I love the comfort. Engine is so quite. Love the smoothness, only one thing I I did not like....the car is too long. It barely fit in my car Garage

Best car for the money

My Lincoln Continental drives and has the looks of a car twice as expensive. I was driving a car a lot more expensive but the looks made me look at it closer. Made a deal for under $50 m for a car I would have paid a lot more. Absolutely love it.

Oh That Smooth Continental !

Yes please enjoy with me the automotive treat of your life! A smooth, dependable exhilarating driving and riding experience is what the 2017 Lincoln Continental is indeed. Submitted by Eugene J. Hunckler of Louisville, KY