2016 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

side view of 2016 MKX Lincoln
Explore the 2016 Lincoln MKX
Shop the 2016 Lincoln MKX
4.4

Lincoln is a great luxury vehicle

I have all features you can have on this vehicle. Love the safety features and to add a smooth ride to go with it makes for a perfect ride !!!

4.3

Best handling car I?ve owned

Love to drive it. Could have a little more leg room for driver. Otherwise it?s an excellent choice for me. It is a very good looking vehicle

Lincoln MKX 2016 - Reserve

What a beautiful car. Exceptional in comfort, roomy, heated (cooled for the summer) seats and steering wheel. Rides smooth, can't even feel bumps. My car has all the bells and whistles. Too many too mention.

Lincoln MKX, a good choice!

I was reluctant at first wondering if the ride would be harsh especially coming from a Lincoln MKS. I was pleasantly surprised on how comfortable the MKX rides. It handles very well and the AWD is excellent in the snow. I am very pleased with the look and feel. I highly recommend this vehicle!

3.4

don't buy a lincoln!!

the car is fine as long as you like basic!! They took away the sync as of August 1st, Lincoln basically said we no longer car about those customers and we want you to have a basic car you paid a lot of money for. All the extras are gone.. no way to have my sync up to the car for navigation, no way to do the health report no way to put my photos on the screen... you get a basic small car.. buy a chevy they car about you!!

Love my lincoln

Great car, beautifully designed, very comfortable, plenty of room for the kids, plenty of storage room in back. Love the heated abundance cooled seats. Great color

Nice car

I would love to own this car. It's a nice luxury suv made for a family. It has style and class. This is not your grandma and grandpa Lincoln.

Loving my Lincoln

So surprised at all the extra features and comfortable ride. I was intrested in the driver assist features and they are even more than I imagined.

Great luxury SUV

I like everything about the car. I think that all cars should have the safety features of this car has and I like all the high Tech capabilities. It's quiet, it's comfortable and its eyecatching.

Well worth the money

my mkx is quiet, comfortable, and a pleasure to drive. Gas mileage is fine but could be better around town. My mkx looks great and the interior is top notch. The push button transmission is very easy after a day or two of using.Lincoln hit it out of the park with is great vehicle.