2016 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

side view of 2016 MKX Lincoln
Explore the 2016 Lincoln MKX
Shop the 2016 Lincoln MKX

Great Luxury and Power

Great Vehicle, I never owned a Luxury SUV before and it is great, I don't think I will go back to a car again. The perfect color I didn't want a noticeable color or a color that everyone has.

This has been a surprisingly excellent car

We bought this after test driving the direct competition. While our family has been GM employees for years, this Lincoln beat out the Cadillac by a large margin. Better fit and finish and just a way more comfortable ride.

4.0

Standard features

Very attractive vehicle, comfortable ride, excellent handling, many assumed features not included. Expected amenities on a Lincoln such as garage door opener, power lift gate, digital speedometer, heated steering wheel, and audio signal after locking doors to name a few. Realized trim level purchased was not top of the line but mileage and price were desirable but expected even a base luxury car with a heavy price would provide minimal added features.

Love the SUV

Great drive, has great power, but when I go to excel in any fashion, there is an odor that comes in the cab. I have taken it in to the dealership multiple times and they can't seem to seal where ever the smell is coming from. It smells like the Catalytic converter, but they said it is not that. It has been this way since I've had. It has just over 22,000. miles on it now. Still not resolved.

traded in a Lincoln MKX that was a great car

This MKX in my opinion is the best looking SUV out there and by trading in a MKX that I never had problems with after 82000 miles, I am very pleased.

Most Reliable and perfection

Great ride and comfort with a great design. Long time coming for such a luxury car. Filled with comfort reliability. Always dependability on demand without hesitation.

one of the best vehicle i have ever own.

i think this vehicle more than meet my needs. it was priced fair for its value , the dealer was great Crest Lincoln took very good care of me and my family.

Love this SUV, Was a good choice

This SUV was exactly what I was looking for in a vehicle. Has all the goodies on it. Highly recommend this to anyone in the market.

4.3

good car lindo me gusta mucho y es muy comodo a mi

good car muy lindo a mis amigos les encanta muy comodo no gasta tanto en gasolina el color me gusta por dentro y fuera comodo comodo

Very comfortable car for anyone under 6'1"

Very smooth and noise free ride. Bluetooth clear audible and works hands free perfectly. Paired with Sirius with weather and traffic updates helps when on the road a lot.