2016 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

Explore the 2016 Lincoln MKX
Shop the 2016 Lincoln MKX
4.1

MKX in Bluegrass state

MKX is one of the most comfortable rides around. It has power, pizzaz, AND prestige. Buying a CPO gives piece of mind. All in all I do not regret giving up my BMW X5 for this more luxurious SUV.

Purchased this MKX weeks ago, great ride!

This MKX Lincoln is beautiful inside and out! Love the way it handles and drives. Seats are wonderful/comfortable to ride in and are easy to get in and out of! All I can say for now is the Lincoln MKX is a awesome ride!

Great Value!

Like a dream come true. Has e everything I was looking for in a luxury car and more. I had owned a Lincoln Town Car in the past and knew someday I would own another Lincoln. Have been buying nothing but Ford products for 30 years and see no reason to change.

beautiful car

great car to drive my wife loves it,,Happy wife happy life its just great looking , plenty of room for all we need to carry

Best sales dealership I?ve experienced in yesrs

Fantastic. Perfect size. Look is sleek. Inside all luxury. Drives smooth. Gas mileage approximately 23 in the city and 27 on the highway. Love that the seats cool and heat.

Lincoln MKX

The car is roomier than you would expect from the outside. I'm 6'8" and I had plenty of room in the drivers seat and there was actually room for someone to fit behind me.

Very comfortable and smooth ride

I had a 2013 MKX and traded in for this one... Very happy I did. Love the styling, as well as the ride as very comfortable.

3.0

Land Turd

Well, I just got rid of my 2016 Lincoln MKX. Here are the reasons why: 1. Driver side seat kept moving on its own for no reason...really 2. Very bad pick-up. I must have had a car with some sort of transmission problem that no one could ever find, but stepping on the gas would almost make the car stall. This was a tempermental problem. Some days it would be fine. Forget about passing someone on the highway on a Lincoln bad day. 3. When I changed gears from park to drive or park to reverse, the radio would go on 4. Computer would freeze unpredictably even when driving. 5. I have been a driver of many different cars and I know how to defrost a windshield. It was impossible to get the defrost to actually do its job. Did not matter setting,heat,AC,windows open, windows closed, recycle. Nothing worked. I had to literally use my hand to wipe the condensation to avoid getting into an accident. 6. Heating system is not balanced regardless of setting.. In winter, your feet would be on fire and you would freeze your face off. 7. Would constantly throw codes, which would magically disappear without a trace. After many trips to the dealer, and their inability to find any problems, I gave up. Gone!

Great car!

The car has exceeded all of my needs! It has plenty of room to accommodate for all my friends and family for all season trips like snowboarding and lake days. It came with weather tech matts to save my interior from these day trips and It has gadgets I use every day such as the heated/cooling seats and GPS . It's very spacious and has easy to use high tech accessories!

Enjoying Luxury

I was looking for my first "Luxury" car after retiring. I found it in my Lincoln MKX. After leasing my last car, my first and last lease. I used my favorite method in purchasing a car. The MKX is two years old with 9, 650 miles on it. Paying $21,000 under MSRP is worth the loss of two years of new car smell.