2017 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

$38,260–$40,755 MSRP range
side view of 2017 MKX Lincoln
Explore the 2017 Lincoln MKX
Shop the 2017 Lincoln MKX

Had a great experience purchasing my new Lincoln

I fell I love with this car from the moment I got behind the wheel. I love they way it's drives and the features really help in my decision making. Love my new ride. Jerry Searles did an amazing job in my vehicle search.

Very very nice car.......handles so well

This vehicle rides very smoothly - just glides - is extremely easy to handle. Lot of space even more than the 2014 model. Lots of really good features.

Great vehicle

The MKX is a reasonably priced luxury SUV. It has all the bells and whistles you would expect from a high end vehicle. It is comfortable, it handles well, and it is a pleasure to drive.

GREAT MKX LINCOLN

I HAVE OWNED A FORD SINCE 1950 A 320FORDPCHOPED TOP 5 WINDOW HOT ROD . A 1941 COUPE 6 EACH EDDIE BAUER SUVS. AND I JUST BOUGHT A 2O17 MKX LINCOLN GREAT CAR. IT WILL PROBABLY BE MY LAST CAR AS I AM 82 YEARS OLD

We loved the car

It is made to comfort of driving . Seat the design the interior and there are several features that this car have mor than the competetion.

This is my second lincoln MKX

Enjoy the ride and comfort of the vehicle. the car offers lot more features compare to the compare to the other vehicles. I am very happy to have this car.

the most comfortable car i've ever driven

all of the functions are easy to use. The console is is very user friendly.I am really happy with this car My daughter drove the car And loved the way it handled. As well as the comfort.

Lincolns are the most reliable cars I've owned

I have driven everything from Chevys to Mercedes,in my 76 years, but this is my third Lincoln. I admit when they stopped producing the Town Car, I changed to a Caddy, then a Mercedes, Jeep and back to the Lincoln. Even though the Mercedes and Jeep were good vehicles, the maintenance on the Mercedes was out of sight, loved the Grand Cherokee Jeep, but it was a bit too high off of the ground for me and my friends, so I went back to the Lincoln, this time a SUV. I did some price checking and found an awesome dealer, with a wonderful service plan and willing to negotiate. This is my third Lincoln, even though the other two were Town Cars, I'm loving this MKX. It's comfortable, drives great, has all the bells and whistles that I wanted and I am happy with the whole package.. I highly recommend owning and driiving a Lincoln for comfort and reliability.

Love Lincolns

This is my 5th Lincoln and I have to admit that Lincoln makes the best looking, most comfortable, and most reliable vehicles on the road. The MKX is the smallest Lincoln I have ever owned but the ?ride?, style and comfort is exactly the same as the larger models. I?m still adjusting to the smaller size ( last vehicle was a Navigator) but I love the ease of handling and much better gas economy. I highly recommend you try a Lincoln before you buy your next vehicle.

Great Car to Own

Meet all my needs stylish great legroom all around great car love it every one should own one great on gas afforable suits every one needs very roomie very luxery car all the nessary need people need