2017 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

$38,260–$40,755 MSRP range
side view of 2017 MKX Lincoln
Explore the 2017 Lincoln MKX
Shop the 2017 Lincoln MKX

Love the comfort drive and amenities.

The Lincoln MKX is very smooth ride and the interior is comfortable and plenty of room. It is equipped with everything you could imagine and more! We are very pleased with this purchase.

Great Value

I've only had the car a couple of days but the ride is quiet and smooth. I'm very pleased with all the extra items that came standard with this model.

Just bought, don't know yet

I like it so far, I just bought the vehicle, I haven't had time to get use to it yet. I hate this reviews

Gorgeous Crossover

Definitely a high end vehicle inside and out, luxurious fore sure and the performance is outstanding.

Beautiful reliable vehicle

I absolutely love my MKX. It is such a comfortable vehicle to drive. Handles great in snowy and Ivey conditions.

Best car i?ve E ever driven

Quiet, sporty, safe, well equipped.. a real pleasure to drive. A good value compared to other vehicles in its class.

luxery

This is a car anyone would be proud to own. There is luxery all around. It is eay to drive and the number of options is great. a very quiet ride.

Great car, looks good,drives good, rides good!

Only had this car for 30 days, It?s everything we wanted . Had a MKC before this, but needed more room, it has all the bells and whistles. Has great power 2.7t, 21 inch tires,great ride, nice leg room, just a nice car, very pleased so far.and it even has park assists, 360 degree camera, wow what?s next ??

Best Car I've ever owned

This car has all the safety features I was looking to have in a new car. very comfortable ride. really nice seats and interior.

Best driving vehicle I've ever drove

Jerry Searles did such an amazing job I ended up buying three vehicles this month. I will definitely will recommend this dealership to everyone I know. Thanks for such a great buying experience.