2017 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

$38,260–$40,755 MSRP range
side view of 2017 MKX Lincoln
Explore the 2017 Lincoln MKX
Shop the 2017 Lincoln MKX

Most comfortable car I ever drove

Test drove this car first. Then went on to three competitors and tried them. No comparison. Went back and bought the Lincoln. My wife just loves it. The old story. Happy wife happy life.

Best car ever

I love my Lincoln MKX, a nice change from my Chevy Tahoe. I am so pleased with my Lincoln and the positive experience Michelle Whitney provided that I will definitely be purchasing/leasing my next vehicle at Irwins. My Lincoln is sharp looking providing my with everything I need in a vehicle plus all the extras!

4.4

so far so good

Great features all the bells and whistles. Not as good on fuel as I had hoped. Comfortable riding car for a crossover. I had a good experience with my last Lincoln which drove me to a new one.

Filling my vehicle needs.

This is my 2nd MKX. It is very stylish, roomy, and has the power I need. Really enjoy the MKX and its quite ride.

I'm in love!

Everything about this vehicle is satisfying. It's efficient, comfortable, and accommodating. I am on long trips often and it hugs the road gracefully.

Love the new car

Love this vehicle. It has all of the features we wanted at a better value than the competition. The voice recognition system works great, the computer is easy to use and well thought out. It does not have the start / stop engine feature, which is what prevented us from getting the Cadillac XT5. It has a bench seat in the second row of seats, rather than captain chairs, which was an important feature. Love the puddle lights and the customizable ambient lighting. The remote start is awesome; you can also use this feature from your phone. Only downside is the gas mileage, but we knew this going into the purchase. Very pleased so far with the SUV, it was the right choice for our family and our first venture into the luxury market. We had planned originally on getting another Toyota Highlander, but could not find a higher end package that did not have captain chairs in the second row of seats, which lead us to venture into the luxury SUV market. So far we are quite pleased, it is a joy to drive.

Like the brand

Fist ownership 381 miles not a lot to say yet, the brand is one I've always loved, My second ownership and I have been very satisfied.

good purchase

all good, biggest pleasant surprise is the performance. ......................................................................................

Love it

My MKX met all my needs, I average 21.4 MPG, plenty of room front and back drove across county with three adults and two dogs plenty of room great ride.

1.0

Very user friendly in all aspects.

Style, ride and interior comfort are great. Cockpit lay-out is easy to use and very smart. Would buy another Lincoln for sure.