NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2016 CX-5

2016 Mazda CX-5

Have You Driven the 2016 Mazda CX-5?

Third Mazda

by RedRocket1999 from Solon, Ohio on Sun Dec 06 2015

This is my wife's new car after her lease expired on her Sante Fe Sport. I drive a Mazda 6 GT and liked the CX5. She drove the Audi A3, Subaru Forrester and the CX5. She found the seat bottoms too short on the A3 and the Forrester and both had more road noise than the CX5. Got the White CX5 GT and loves it.

Very immpressive

by Value seeker from Ridgefield, WA on Thu Mar 24 2016

We couldn't be happier with our new cx-5 Grand touring model Mazda. Everything about the car is really noteworthy. We love the way it drives. It is very responsive and a great handling car. We have always had larger vehicles and we were quite surprised at how well the Mazda handles and rides. We test drove all the other cars in the small SUV class and we felt the Mazda was the best hands down. A great value for the money. We are looking forward to years of service.

Comfortable

by Senior Fun Car from Kansas City MO on Sat Jul 11 2015

Easy entry, has all the latest tech I need, drives well, perfect for older adult with movement issues

My mazda cx5

by bearmoon from alabama on Sun Jan 17 2016

This car has all the comfort you can ask for. The styling is great especially with the new style wheels. The interior is awesome and everything is convenient. The navigation package and what I call radar warning system is fantastic. The car is quite and fun to drive we just love it Do your self a favor before you buy a vehicle and check the cx5 loaded with all the options the one I have and compare the price with others this is a good buy compared to other brands and it is rated high with consumer reports. This is my 3rd Mazda and the best one I think I have purchased. It is easy for my wife to get in and out of. we are really happy with this SUV.

by bobg from West Palm Beach, FL on Fri Apr 03 2015

I got the Grand Touring and it's the best vehicle I've ever owned. just sold my 2013 BMW 318i to move into this vehicle....looked at the other smaller SUV's including Lexus and the to MBZ GLA,,,,in my opinion this auto is the best.

First Mazda - 2016 CX-5 AWD Touring

by rickypicky from Northern Virginia on Thu May 28 2015

Love this vehicle. Drives great. Six speed automatic is smooth. Sport mode is great when you need it. Very comfortable front seating. Blind spot monitoring on both sides is well thought out. Backup camera works well. No issues with bluetooth. Good gas mileage. Titanium Flash Mica exterior is stunning. Doesn't vibrate when stopped and idling in gear (like the new CR-V I had and sold back to the dealer). The only negative comment I have is features standard on the CR-V EX (second trim line) are either not available or not standard on the CX-5 Touring (also second trim line), yet the two are priced similarly. If you're in the market for a new small SUV, do yourself a favor and at least test drive the CX-5 before you make a decision. You'll be sorry if you don't.

Classy and as sporty as an SUV can be

by Tech Geek from Seattle, WA on Wed Apr 06 2016

Mazda design is a class above. The CX-5 is incomparably more elegant than it's closest competitors, the Honda CR-V and Toyota Rav4. While it's not in the luxury class like Audi, BMW, and Lexus, it's as high-end as you can get for the money. The handling is incredible. I feel like I can turn this huge car on a dime. It's like I'm driving a sports car, but with all that storage space I needed. Acceleration is *pretty good* for an SUV. Hey, you're lugging a lot of weight. Most of the time it accelerates as fast as I could hope for. But on long straightaways I could wish for a little more power. That said, I could have gone for a more powerful engine, but then I would have been giving up on Mazda's world-class reliability. I haven't put this to the test yet, but everyone I talk to says that their Mazda engines last forever (not to mention Car and Driver). All in all, this car is fun!

Great car that one shouldn't miss

by SuMo from on Wed May 18 2016

A great crossover small SUV with sophisticate equipment that makes it comparable to a high-end car. Fee solid and responsive.Freeway gas millage (31.5 mpg) on this AWD version is higher than the posted 30 mpg. Many very thoughtful designs plus car-like easy-to-drive performance in addition to its nice-looking appearance made me put it at 5 stars.

Fun to drive, and practical

by Avid golfer from Oakland, CA on Mon Apr 18 2016

I wanted a vehicle that would be large enough to carry 4 large (tall) adults and 4 sets of golf clubs, while not being too huge that it wouldn't fit in my small driveway. I looked at all the small SUVs (Forester, RAV4, CRV, X3, etc) and landed on this one. I'm happy so far. It's more fun to drive than the other cars in the class that I drove. I got the Grand Touring with AWD, and I really like the styling and tech (audio, nav, etc).

Excellant Choice

by Katie O. from New London, IA on Mon Mar 30 2015

This is an excellent choice for me. I have never had a suv. I did research for a new vehicle and the reviews were very good. I love the backup camera, gps, sixius and 4wd. I used to own a Mazda MX5 convertible and had to give it up because of skin cancer. I like the power and style of the Mazdas'. Would recommend this vehicle to anyone who asked me about getting a new car.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24