NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2016 CX-5

2016 Mazda CX-5

Have You Driven the 2016 Mazda CX-5?

Very immpressive

by Value seeker from Ridgefield, WA on Thu Mar 24 2016

We couldn't be happier with our new cx-5 Grand touring model Mazda. Everything about the car is really noteworthy. We love the way it drives. It is very responsive and a great handling car. We have always had larger vehicles and we were quite surprised at how well the Mazda handles and rides. We test drove all the other cars in the small SUV class and we felt the Mazda was the best hands down. A great value for the money. We are looking forward to years of service.

My mazda cx5

by bearmoon from alabama on Sun Jan 17 2016

This car has all the comfort you can ask for. The styling is great especially with the new style wheels. The interior is awesome and everything is convenient. The navigation package and what I call radar warning system is fantastic. The car is quite and fun to drive we just love it Do your self a favor before you buy a vehicle and check the cx5 loaded with all the options the one I have and compare the price with others this is a good buy compared to other brands and it is rated high with consumer reports. This is my 3rd Mazda and the best one I think I have purchased. It is easy for my wife to get in and out of. we are really happy with this SUV.

by bobg from West Palm Beach, FL on Fri Apr 03 2015

I got the Grand Touring and it's the best vehicle I've ever owned. just sold my 2013 BMW 318i to move into this vehicle....looked at the other smaller SUV's including Lexus and the to MBZ GLA,,,,in my opinion this auto is the best.

Classy and as sporty as an SUV can be

by Tech Geek from Seattle, WA on Wed Apr 06 2016

Mazda design is a class above. The CX-5 is incomparably more elegant than it's closest competitors, the Honda CR-V and Toyota Rav4. While it's not in the luxury class like Audi, BMW, and Lexus, it's as high-end as you can get for the money. The handling is incredible. I feel like I can turn this huge car on a dime. It's like I'm driving a sports car, but with all that storage space I needed. Acceleration is *pretty good* for an SUV. Hey, you're lugging a lot of weight. Most of the time it accelerates as fast as I could hope for. But on long straightaways I could wish for a little more power. That said, I could have gone for a more powerful engine, but then I would have been giving up on Mazda's world-class reliability. I haven't put this to the test yet, but everyone I talk to says that their Mazda engines last forever (not to mention Car and Driver). All in all, this car is fun!

Great car that one shouldn't miss

by SuMo from on Wed May 18 2016

A great crossover small SUV with sophisticate equipment that makes it comparable to a high-end car. Fee solid and responsive.Freeway gas millage (31.5 mpg) on this AWD version is higher than the posted 30 mpg. Many very thoughtful designs plus car-like easy-to-drive performance in addition to its nice-looking appearance made me put it at 5 stars.

Fun to drive, and practical

by Avid golfer from Oakland, CA on Mon Apr 18 2016

I wanted a vehicle that would be large enough to carry 4 large (tall) adults and 4 sets of golf clubs, while not being too huge that it wouldn't fit in my small driveway. I looked at all the small SUVs (Forester, RAV4, CRV, X3, etc) and landed on this one. I'm happy so far. It's more fun to drive than the other cars in the class that I drove. I got the Grand Touring with AWD, and I really like the styling and tech (audio, nav, etc).

So happy

by mazdafan from on Tue Nov 01 2016

I absolutely love my new CX-5 Touring. I'm glad I went with the fancier model. I love features of navigation, backup camera, heated seats, power seating, pandora option, the quality of calling from my car is fantastic. I love the keyless entry and you can set the car to lock when you walk away. I also forgot and left my lights on and it automatically turns the lights off for you. The blind spot monitor is also handy. The only negative I have found is there isn't an interior latch to unlock and open the trunk which is odd and a bit annoying. Other than that I LOVE my new car. I like my husband's huyndai Tuscon but I get car sick in it. I'm short so I can't see over the hood much. In my mazda cx-5 I can adjust the power seat perfectly and even though it is a bigger car than what I am used to I feel like it fits me perfectly.

New to Mazda, happy so far

by Philhawk53 from Niagara Falls Ontario on Sun Dec 18 2016

I have the 2016 Mazda CX5-GT. I've never had a Mazda before, always Honda (one CRV that I loved and two Pilots, loaded, that I would also highly recommend) but I'm not a fan of the new CRV styling and can't afford another Pilot at present time so was looking for something stylish, that was all-wheel drive, that could carry two kids and two hockey bags in the back. I was also looking for the toys that I've become accustom to like Nav system, bluetooth, heated seats etc... I researched for months and drove a ton of vehicles from small pickups like the Frontier and Colorado to the Jeep Wranglers and Cherokees... I'm 6'2" and the CX-5 looked a little small to me but once I got in to it and drove it I realized there's a ton of room in the driver's seat and more than enough room for my kids and their hockey bags in the back. I've had it for three months and I can't complain about anything. Some reviews say that the infotainment system is confusing but I couldn't disagree more, it's very simple for anyone that has the capacity to handle a cell phone or computer, I would say that I actually like it better than Hondas.... If I had to make a couple small complaints it would be the lack of a power lift gate (which I really don't miss that much but for the money it could be there) and the lack of outlets for electronics in the back seats... It stinks that way... There are no outlets for the kids to charge ipads in.... But that's reaching really... I just make sure they're charged before road trips. I think the style of the vehicle is excellent but the interior styling is in my opinion Excellent... Gauges are very simple which I like and the engine is "Good enough"...I do a ton of highway driving and never have a problem passing people... I traded in a BMW 3 series for this so it's just an adjustment ...Overall I would recommend so far.... I'm hoping to keep it for a long time so I can write about dependability later

Oh Ya

by Monymashane from Richmond Hill on Sun Dec 04 2016

The interior is like a comfy, midsize, trailer though back seat heaters would be good . It looks really, really sporty and it is! The 2016 IIHS test it is the safest SUV in the world. OMG! It has good all- wheel drive and awesome handling . Finally it's great for going on long trips.

Mazda The Third Time Around

by Mazda Granny from Arlington Texas on Thu Aug 06 2015

I previously owned a 2005 Mazda Tribute and a 2011 Mazda Tribute....loved both of them! As I see retirement on the near horizon, I wanted a more "senior friendly" car. With the Tribute, I had to hike my leg up to get into the car and there was no overhead hand rail to grab on to. So some days, it took more than a notion to get in the car. However, with the 2016 CX5, the transition to get into the car is just a simple slide in (plus there is a friendly overhead hand rail for that extra lift).

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26