2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-ClassChange Year or Vehicle
of the 2007 Mercedes‑Benz CLK‑Class. Base trim shown.
From the Cars.com Vehicle Test Team
- Performance of V-8 models
- Ride comfort
- Solid, tight construction
- Rear visibility in convertible
- Small tachometer
- Backseat space
- Operation of optional navigation system
- V-8 fuel economy
- Cabriolet and coupe body styles
- V-6 or V-8
- Seven-speed automatic
- High-performance CLK63 AMG Cabriolet
- New appearance package for CLK350
Watch MotorWeek on PBS. Check MotorWeek.org for times and channels.
O-60 in 3.8 seconds. Fast and fun to drive.
Owned 1 for 3 years. Smooth, fast and fun to own. CLK550's are a sleeper no one would expect it to have a 5.5l v8 under the hood. Need an adrenaline rush just hammer the pedal and you'll be at a ... Read full review
Very luxurious and comfortable
Love it. Very safe and heavy. Interior amazing even tho the car is not new it got seat warmers. The leather is a very good quality. The sound system has a great surrounding sound. Read full review
The 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class currently has 0 recalls